What are you drinking right now?

20191116_163740.jpg

Mmmm nice doing some beer research lol!
I get that clove bannana spice thing for sure in the nose taste is bannana pear touch of spice even a cinnamon type thing gee there's a lot going on in this beer but its clean light refreshing with a touch of bitterness I'm guessing more from carbonation yeah this must be great on tap in Belgium on a lovely spring day. You know I can't really taste the orange thing hmmm maybe I'd better go taste some more

I look forward to these pics. Has anyone ever posted a bad looking beer here?? All these pints are just different shades of delicious. Seriously.
If Brewer’s Friend charged extra to read just this thread, I’d hand it right over.

Every time I think I’ve run the IPA course, I stumble onto another that reminds why I love this style. I’d like to think the Troegs people would appreciate my drinking their beer in a Stegmaier glass. It’s respect. :)

91C3CE6E-F3CF-4928-811E-3044BCC22718.jpeg

I look forward to these pics. Has anyone ever posted a bad looking beer here?? All these pints are just different shades of delicious. Seriously.
If Brewer’s Friend charged extra to read just this thread, I’d hand it right over.

Every time I think I’ve run the IPA course, I stumble onto another that reminds why I love this style. I’d like to think the Troegs people would appreciate my drinking their beer in a Stegmaier glass. It’s respect. :)

View attachment 7937

Haha. I'd have to agree! Blessed with some fine beers here for sure!

@BOB357 bad pours count extra when you pour them into such a badass glass!

Ghost Ship Hazy IPA
Brewed by Lighthouse Brewing in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. My daughter was there on a vacation in September, finally got around to trying this one. It is very, very nice
20191117_174336.jpg

Back