What are you drinking right now?

After more work than I'm used to, has a Celebration. Did a couple more little things and called it a day. Having an All Day IPA now.

All Day.jpg

Don't look like much progress, but it was more than I expected :)

Floor1.jpg

Sneak sample of the Christmas Ale with my daughter tonight, has only been sitting at 10psi since saturday. The cinnamon is coming through nicely, but not so much with the ginger.
20191112_204506.jpg

Vinyl plank? Looks real nice!

Nacho Cream Ale.
View attachment 7869

Nice looking beer!
Yep, vinyl planks. Wife picked them out, so as long as I don't screw anything up along the way, she can't complain :) I did the other bathroom a couple of years ago and ended up replacing half of the sub flooring and a section of wall too. Hopefully, I don't find a bunch of problems with this one.

Nice looking beer!
Yep, vinyl planks. Wife picked them out, so as long as I don't screw anything up along the way, she can't complain :) I did the other bathroom a couple of years ago and ended up replacing half of the sub flooring and a section of wall too. Hopefully, I don't find a bunch of problems with this one.
About this time last year I opted to help bro vinyl plank his house lucky we has a carpet layer to point directions but once we got the nack for it, it went down fairly quick.
Took us the weekend to do it and I had a pinched nerve in back at end of it but yeah was glad to learn something new.
Can't post something in here without a beer. Cheers
20191113_170532.jpg

Last edited:
20191114_202333.jpg
This is my first try at cloning Yuengling's Classic Lager. I got close: In a side-by-side taste test the only real difference was the original is more mineraly, balanced toward sulfate rather than chloride.

View attachment 7889 This is my first try at cloning Yuengling's Classic Lager. I got close: In a side-by-side taste test the only real difference was the original is more mineraly, balanced toward sulfate rather than chloride.
Well done I recon near enough is good enough when trying to emulate clone a brewerys beer. Something I've not tried in a long long time trying to clone a commercial beer.

Back