Television Series

Waiting for each episode of 1923 to come out

I've been on a Syfy kick from 2013 and on, Grimm, defiance, killjoys and so on

Watching killer Sally on Netflix. Watched two of three episodes, kind of like a 3 hour episode of Dateline. This could have easily been squeezed into an hour...

I've got one episode left in season 5 of Drive to Survive and it's great. I had never watched or followed F1 before watching seasons 1-4 then really got into following it last year after watching the series. Only 2 races into the 2023 F1 season but I already can't wait until season 6 airs

I watched, enjoyed it, and became a bit of a fan, but I am not sure how much of a fan I really am honestly. Don't have a team, or a driver that I am excited about. It truly is spectacular how fast they go! They go around corners faster than I drive on the freeway!

I've been rooting for Red Bull and Max because he's just so freaking good and sometimes it's fun to root for the villain. (Maybe I should take this to the who do you root for thread). Also I find Christian Horner super entertaining. I tried rooting for McLaren but I'm done with them after the Danny Ric stuff. I know it's business but he's a treasure and deserves better. The other team I kinda like is Haas and that's pretty much 100% because of Guenther.

I ended up cancelling Netflix cause they decided to crack down on shared accounts in Canada and I only watched it maybe once a month. My mom used it primarily so back to the high seas it is.

I've canceled all subscriptions, except for amazon, it saved me at least $200 a month, I put up a good antenna and use HD homerun and pull it through the firestick

Holy crap what were you subscribed to?

Ah yeah TV would do it.

I have a Tablo over-the-air DVR and an antenna in the attic for all the broadcast stuff. Having a short 15-mile line-of-sight path to the transmitters, in a very large TV market, is a blessing.

Backfill is with a Roku and a shared Hulu sub.

My wife talked me into watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, it's actually very good. It is set in the late 50's. There is a lot of present day vernacular in it, but it is very funny.

The finale for Picard was perfect and without trying to give spoilers it also set up a pretty awesome looking spinoff series. I also loved the homage to All Good Things (the TNG series finale) at the very end

Back