Smoking, grilling and curing foods, etc.

I’m getting a meathead freeze.
upload_2018-8-10_21-30-10.jpeg

Dang, now I'm starving. Gotta get something on the grill today.

Dang, now I'm starving. Gotta get something on the grill today.

Same here. I just ate some eggs and a peach. Now I'm ready for some man food. Safeway has some St Louis ribs on sale. This time tonight, I should have a belly full of pork product and beer.

Same here. I just ate some eggs and a peach. Now I'm ready for some man food. Safeway has some St Louis ribs on sale. This time tonight, I should have a belly full of pork product and beer.

Sounds good. Just pulled a 5+ lb. pack of chicken thighs out of the freezer. Thinking half with Teriyaki and half with Cajun rub and spicy sauce. That way the leftovers won't be the same thing. Got a couple ears of corn and some bean salad to go with the thighs. On a low carb diet, so no baked spud :(

Best damn part of the yardbird far as I'm concerned.

Sounds good. Just pulled a 5+ lb. pack of chicken thighs out of the freezer. Thinking half with Teriyaki and half with Cajun rub and spicy sauce. That way the leftovers won't be the same thing. Got a couple ears of corn and some bean salad to go with the thighs. On a low carb diet, so no baked spud :(
Dang, Bob, when's dinner?

Wife just reminded me that we have left over chicken breast from Thursday. Chinese chicken salad tonight and grilling the thighs tomorrow.
Think I'll marinate all of the thighs in my teriyaki brew and put some smoke on them before grilling. I doubt I can screw up chicken thighs without really trying. Do the Japanese smoke meats?

After all of this chicken, me thinks a couple slabs of St. Louis ribs are in order. Got a cabbage to make a batch of slaw out of, and some sweet corn so who needs spuds.

Made up the marinade for my Teriyaki chicken thighs and got them all bagged and marinating. Will put them On the Traeger for an hour at 180F with competition blend pellets and then jack it up to 325F to finish them off. Might try some of my sweet and spicy BBQ on a couple just for $hits & giggles. Will be glad when we finish eating them so I can do a couple slabs of St. Louis ribs.

Back