Random thought for the day

Don't know.
No wayto check as it was only zoom with sound problems, nothing else
So time will tell :)
Updated zoom and loaded it on laptop as well.
Camera was working by the way
I only recall seeing darkness and a bit of grey hair here and there :rolleyes:

Yep
You mainly saw my ear and hair :)
Otherwise I couldnt hear anyone
Nice to finally see and hear you and @Trialben yesterday on the zoom happy hour.
Wish I would have joined sooner, but I was busy working in the garden until rain and hail chased me inside.

Nice to finally see and hear you and @Trialben yesterday on the zoom happy hour.
Wish I would have joined sooner, but I was busy working in the garden until rain and hail chased me inside.
Sorry I signed off so soon after you joined, dinner and a hockey game were calling me!

Yes just got my first low amp set up, building everything myself
Gonna be watching this. Post lotsa photos.

I've got an enormous UPS battery, and could have had four of them had I just asked for all of them. No clue why I said I only wanted 1 of them. This thing weighs nearly 100 pounds. No idea what the Ah rating is on it, but I'm thinking it gonna be out there. But, Im guessing a couple 100W panels would keep them charged fairly nicely, and a couple 3000W inverters would likely power anything electrical that I want in a brewing process for quite a while.

Gonna be watching this. Post lotsa photos.

I've got an enormous UPS battery, and could have had four of them had I just asked for all of them. No clue why I said I only wanted 1 of them. This thing weighs nearly 100 pounds. No idea what the Ah rating is on it, but I'm thinking it gonna be out there. But, Im guessing a couple 100W panels would keep them charged fairly nicely, and a couple 3000W inverters would likely power anything electrical that I want in a brewing process for quite a while.

best new inexpensive product I've found is
https://signaturesolar.com/eg4-6-5k-off-grid-inverter-6500ex-48/, this is the controller and inverter

Scary moment whilst commenting on youtube earlier. When typing my 'F' key it was showing on screen as 'N'. N itself was same as usual, I didn't hang around to check much else, did a clean and shut down. Must have typed some kind of formula or maybe my keyboard needs checking out by a pro. Sigh of relief upon restarting as I use f as part of my passwords to log into a few sites.

Ben's perhaps my favorite judge on that show. He is absolutely BRUTAL to the knives the competitors make, ALWAYS being the one trying to destroy the blade. Seems like a completely approachable kinda guy though. He sure knows his metallurgy. I think what I like most about him is that he was actually a competitor on the show, so knows exactly what to look for and grade. He must have friggin X-ray vision or something, because he picks up on some TINY cracks in blades. To do what the competitors do in a few hours that most smiths would do over a several week period is pretty amazing to me, and the rush is probably 90% of the reasons for the failures. If you're not rushed, you can certainly make a much better blade. I'm not a smith, but I know several, and their skills are becoming a lost art. I love it when I see a young one pick it up. I just never had the talent for it.

Thinking today that Pete Shelley might have been a profit in the 80's. With all the crazy shit going on around us, individually and as a whole, especially in Florida where we have a whack job governor, " I'm more and more amazed by the world I see I'm quite convinced though that this is all happening to me.". Hell, I need a Saturday off to brew beer.

Back