Random thought for the day

"
Reading about what @Trialben is going through to sprout and dry malt for a few gallons, how does Budweiser malt for millions of gallons?
Do the sprout the grain in one big vessel?"

I think they got lots of work van's lined up in the sun.
Going by Ben's pictures :p:p:p

Okay, I'm gonna pour myself another cider in the name of science

"
Reading about what @Trialben is going through to sprout and dry malt for a few gallons, how does Budweiser malt for millions of gallons?
Do the sprout the grain in one big vessel?"

I think they got lots of work van's lined up in the sun.
Going by Ben's pictures :p:p:p

Okay, I'm gonna pour myself another cider in the name of science
Amen.

That's where I got the idea:rolleyes:.

Eco friendly too:p

I was playing some Pink Floyd for my Dad that I lost 6 years ago today. I am still absolutely amazed how good Dark Side of the Moon sounds in headphones 50 years later. No wonder I was spoiled with music between what Mom and liked and the crazy 80s stuff that I had as a teenager.

I was playing some Pink Floyd for my Dad that I lost 6 years ago today. I am still absolutely amazed how good Dark Side of the Moon sounds in headphones 50 years later. No wonder I was spoiled with music between what Mom and liked and the crazy 80s stuff that I had as a teenager.
My parents listened to what I still do.

Wait! The 80's were crazy?

Today being the 50th anniversary of its release, I’m spinning vinyl of Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon. In my opinion, this is one of the all time great albums. In my youth, I would listen to this on 8-track cassette. As an adult, this was the first compact disc that I purchased. It never gets old.

I still remember when my brother brought this home from the record store!

Agree, it never gets old. And what a joy, CD with no clicks or pops.

I have both, vinyl, and CD with gold foil, original Master Recording. I can still feel the heartbeat from start to finish. I’m a huge fan of The Wall, Delicate Sound of Thunder, and Division Bell, but Dark Side was about 30 years ahead of its time.

It's hot!
(Check "real feel" temperature)
Screenshot_20230309-131403.png

It is a bit hectic!
(Actually not normal even for us)
Like it is building up to a big thunder storm.
Definitely no need to go for a sauna!
Just sitting in the shade now. Drinking tea as I don't have cider or beer ready

Seriously contemplating drinking cider straight out of the fermenter!

I guess we are losing a lot of the greats. I was listening to a lot of Skynyrd and Rossington Collins this week.
After Christine McVie, I hope to hell we are not going to have another 2016. That was awful.

Too hot for me!
Maybe for proofing bread or drying grain for @Trialben , but not for me!
Now your understanding my madness when the sun is as baking hot as it is here why not use it to your advantage :D.

We're not far below your tops @Zambezi Special 30c tops but living on the coast blocks us from the extremes.

Actually up in the Gulf Country they've been cut off since valentines day from flooding real wet up there and looks like some of the weather might be heading down toward us...

Back