Random Photos.

Looks like I'll be kveiking next week
Screenshot_20230810-152850.png

Andrew & Dad Cosair full-wing EAA 2023 (2).jpg

My son and I at the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) AirVenture a couple weeks ago. The airshow was fantastic! They pretty much had everything. B-52 flyover, Russian MiGs, stunt aircraft, helicopter landing demo, WWII aircraft and F-35 and F-22 Raptor doing things you swear was CGI if you weren't seeing it with your own eyes.

I think you just got a little too close to nature there @sbaclimber. :D

Were you able to rescue yourself or did you have to call in a tow-truck?

I think you just got a little too close to nature there @sbaclimber. :D

Were you able to rescue yourself or did you have to call in a tow-truck?
That was a tow-truck job...
Totally underestimated how soft the ditch was and as soon as the back-right got too far over just slid right in. My wife was very worried we were going to tip over. :D

Last edited:
That was a tow-truck job...
Totally underestimated how soft the ditch was and as soon as the back-right got too far over just slid right in. My wife was very worried we were going to tip over. :D
Wow yup looked close hope you got out OK without a scratch on the rental...

Close but no Cigar:)
That's the name of the operation the COPS used to bring down these drug lords as they lived like Playboys...

Na that's that book I linked in the what are you reading now thread.

I'm glad someone caught it @Ward Chillington :p
20230811_202429.jpg

That chick Kathrin Bonella also done another two books one on Bali's main prison where most them drug bosses were locked up "Hotel Kerobokan".

The other books name escapes me ATM.

A good read but Hell man Trafficking Drugs for a quick buck sure ain't the way to live:eek: not for me anyhow!

Close but no Cigar:)
That's the name of the operation the COPS used to bring down these drug lords as they lived like Playboys...

Na that's that book I linked in the what are you reading now thread.

I'm glad someone caught it @Ward Chillington :p
View attachment 26359
That chick Kathrin Bonella also done another two books one on Bali's main prison where most them drug bosses were locked up "Hotel Kerobokan".

The other books name escapes me ATM.

A good read but Hell man Trafficking Drugs for a quick buck sure ain't the way to live:eek: not for me anyhow!
It never ends well.

Back