Random Photos.

You know, I drive a diesel. I wonder if I might drop by and have a couple gallons...

Naah. The nozzle probably wouldn't fit.

Nice. When I drive, I try to be nice to semi drivers. Not an easy job.

You know, I drive a diesel. I wonder if I might drop by and have a couple gallons...

Naah. The nozzle probably wouldn't fit.

Nice. When I drive, I try to be nice to semi drivers. Not an easy job.
lol ya. Jet A is basically K1, it will run in a diesel just fine. at $7 a gallon, not sure you want it, lol.

we dont even have a nozzle :p just a 4" hose. 7500 gallons gets pumped over in about 35 minutes.

lol ya. Jet A is basically K1, it will run in a diesel just fine. at $7 a gallon, not sure you want it, lol.

we dont even have a nozzle :p just a 4" hose. 7500 gallons gets pumped over in about 35 minutes.
I thought fuel was always gravity fed iff the tanker. But yeah, that would be a 4" nozzle, I could fill up in 8 seconds or do.

$7 a gallon? I was thinking of getting the free leftovers. Maybe park on a hill?

lol. Of course just kidding around. It would be so much easier just to siphon from your tractor's tank...:eek::rolleyes:

I thought fuel was always gravity fed iff the tanker. But yeah, that would be a 4" nozzle, I could fill up in 8 seconds or do.

$7 a gallon? I was thinking of getting the free leftovers. Maybe park on a hill?

lol. Of course just kidding around. It would be so much easier just to siphon from your tractor's tank...:eek::rolleyes:

we do that too, but this location is a pump off. gravity drops are actually faster.

8 seconds? lol. flows about 6 gallons a sec,

I could prolly do that, lol. we usually have about 10-20 gallons of retain. just goes in the drain once we get back to the rack to refill.

When you know you've got a good thing going and ya gotta brew some hooch to keep up with production you know your doing well and making some good quality product!
20230906_075429.jpg

And when you've got a tank built into your brewery an underground tank under your brew shed now this is commitment to quality!
20230906_075605.jpg

I am in awe man!

Theres 150lt of sugar wash (is that what they call it) up there :D
Love it!

You want it he's got it oh boy it smells GOOD in here!
20230906_082310.jpg

Last edited:
When you know you've got a good thing going and ya gotta brew some hooch to keep up with production you know your doing well and making some good quality product!
View attachment 26525
And when you've got a tank built into your brewery an underground tank under your brew shed now this is commitment to quality! View attachment 26526
I am in awe man!

Theres 150lt of sugar wash (is that what they call it) up there :D
Love it!

You want it he's got it oh boy it smells GOOD in here!View attachment 26527
Now that'd be a serious party!

Now that'd be a serious party!
He makes some great spirits tripple filters his Vodka.
I had to get up into the roof above the shelves on left my foot kicked some 90 proof :eek: but she stayed steady that was next to tequila lol

I'm sure they will be.

Man I LOVE that garage door behind them oh wow don't see a garage door like that round here in Aus!
That house has an awesome deck and gazebo in the front yard. There are a bunch of really neat, unusual homes in our neighborhood. Lots of old hippies here in Eugene who like “trippy” stuff.

That house has an awesome deck and gazebo in the front yard. There are a bunch of really neat, unusual homes in our neighborhood. Lots of old hippies here in Eugene who like “trippy” stuff.
I built a barn Door a couple years ago when my Daughter was born with that similar design caught my eye.
L

They got good taste:)
20230913_060259.jpg

Beautiful work there Ben. I also fancy myself a woodworker, but I'm not sure that a door is something I am ready for
THANK YOU.

Well I'm a stickler for a good price and if I built it myself it would be how I want it and half the price

I get to lern a bit too I had to build that wall in and sheet it ect so lernt a bit.

Back