Random Photos.

Camping-Life-39.jpg

It is hard to believe that here in the Great White North (at least my fairly southern part of it), that up until earlier today we didn't have any snow. It has been a very, very, mild winter so far.
That changed late this morning as it began to snow. At close to 11pm this evening it is still snowing big fat flakes of wet snow! My Samsung phone camera really does a nice job in low light. It is abnormally bright for this time of night due to the street lights reflecting off the snow, both on the ground and floating down from above. This is my buddy Steve's backyard. I would sat that we have had roughly 8" of snow fall in the last 12 hours.
20230125_224059.jpg

20230125_224049.jpg

Did you take that picture sir?
That is remarkable, stunning in fact!

I did not but all the trees here looked like that in the morning, I have a tree canopy in my area and I’ll take one soon, I was running late and didn't take any picture's, this was later that day

324410920_755371072271866_4256103981528446864_n.jpg

Feel bad for Josh though. Who knows what would have happened in overtime but, Bengals #85 should probably walk back to Cincinnati rather than taking the team plane!

Feel bad for Josh though. Who knows what would have happened in overtime but, Bengals #85 should probably walk back to Cincinnati rather than taking the team plane!
that always gets me why something like that happens at crucial moments, it leads me to believe that players get paid off

that always gets me why something like that happens at crucial moments, it leads me to believe that players get paid off

I think it's just a heat of the moment thing. After all homebrewers aren't the only ones who do dumb stuff. Now if that 5th down that KC got had lead to points, then I would have suspected something. I replayed that whole event and the ref clearly says to "start the play clock and the game clock on my signal". And that's what happened. One ref didn't understand why both clocks had started and tried to stop the play well after it had started. And, just to be clear, while there are some teams I would gleefully enjoy to see obliterated and embarrassed, neither the Chiefs nor the Bengals are on that list. I just wanted a close game and I got one so, I enjoyed the game. I just hate stupid mistakes (by the refs or the players) define the outcome.

I think it's just a heat of the moment thing. After all homebrewers aren't the only ones who do dumb stuff. Now if that 5th down that KC got had lead to points, then I would have suspected something. I replayed that whole event and the ref clearly says to "start the play clock and the game clock on my signal". And that's what happened. One ref didn't understand why both clocks had started and tried to stop the play well after it had started. And, just to be clear, while there are some teams I would gleefully enjoy to see obliterated and embarrassed, neither the Chiefs nor the Bengals are on that list. I just wanted a close game and I got one so, I enjoyed the game. I just hate stupid mistakes (by the refs or the players) define the outcome.

speaking of stupid mistakes, I rant about this a lot about teams throwing the long bomb on third down, that's just a bad call, get the first down you idiots

Back