Random Photos.

This morning American Spirit leaving Superior WI (photo View attachment 23371 credit Dave Schauer)

Very cool angle..is that a drone shot or a lighthouse? I haven't been to all the Great Lakes but none that I have been to have any natural surrounding the would offer a vantage point like that.

Just blue sky...
IMG_20221210_161546.jpg

Very cool angle..is that a drone shot or a lighthouse? I haven't been to all the Great Lakes but none that I have been to have any natural surrounding the would offer a vantage point like that.

If you get the chance, driving along the North Shore of Lake Superior from Duluth toward Thunder Bay is awesome. Pebble beaches, waterfalls, great state parks, hiking trails, 200' cliffs. Duluth is worth spending some time in. And the city has a TON of great breweries.

It was taken with a drone. He gets a lot of cool shots that way.

Pest controlling a local high school here today View attachment 23421
This is like a travel room.
Glad to see their getting their basic beer education :p!
Interesting. In high school, my friends and I didn’t need any more encouragement to drink beer; that kind of education might have ruined us:cool:

31,700 square miles of surface area gives it some sense of gitchigami I guess

Back