I visited a brewery today!

I think you should ask them. They just might tell you (us). :oops:
I will probably shoot them an email. I've learned that the bartenders at breweries are knowledgeable enough to help someone find what they'd like, but know very little about the ingredients and process of the beers :)

Some brewers are more forthcoming than others.
I reached out to Bellwoods in Toronto a while back about their water profile for a hazy they make that is out of this world.
I was surprised to get a response, let alone the very detailed information they came back with!

I will probably shoot them an email. I've learned that the bartenders at breweries are knowledgeable enough to help someone find what they'd like, but know very little about the ingredients and process of the beers :)
I tried to get some info out of the brewer at 1886 Brewing in Orange, CA recently. You would think I had asked for him to give me his hands and feet. Oh well, the beers were still good.

I tried to get some info out of the brewer at 1886 Brewing in Orange, CA recently. You would think I had asked for him to give me his hands and feet. Oh well, the beers were still good.
...and some brewers are more like Colonel Sanders and their secret recipe:rolleyes:

upload_2022-2-16_11-16-42.png

Was in Binghamton yesterday and stopped off at Factory by Beer Tree Brew.
Had the Pils, the Irish Stout and an IPA. My wife had the Coconut Stout. All beers were very good and fine examples of the style. And the bartender was knowledgeable and friendly. Great time.

Brought some home as well.

23457478-E30F-4F81-9D25-7A3B07BD6262.jpeg

DC5E9E7F-D4CB-4E17-AE7D-62C084F3C7E1.jpeg

15581515-515D-47D7-90B6-38DFE4E99A30.jpeg

Was in Binghamton yesterday and stopped off at Factory by Beer Tree Brew.
Had the Pils, the Irish Stout and an IPA. My wife had the Coconut Stout. All beers were very good and fine examples of the style. And the bartender was knowledgeable and friendly. Great time.

Brought some home as well.

View attachment 20072

View attachment 20073

View attachment 20074
Having a hard time saying that once slowly, nevermind three times fast!
Factory by Beer Tree Brew

We had a getaway this weekend for our Anniversary, funny thing is with our daughter away at school the only one we had to get away from was Ruby! Nonetheless, it was nice to get away and celebrate us! Went to Northwinds in Collingwood for lunch, after lunch she went to look in the shops, and I stayed right there in husband daycare! Those are bright tanks up top, temp readings were between 28F and 31F, perhaps the temperatures were ABV level dependant. Had a couple real nice brews there.
20220402_120747.jpg
20220402_121842.jpg
20220402_123521.jpg
IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

We had a getaway this weekend for our Anniversary, funny thing is with our daughter away at school the only one we had to get away from was Ruby! Nonetheless, it was nice to get away and celebrate us! Went to Northwinds in Collingwood for lunch, after lunch she went to look in the shops, and I stayed right there in husband daycare! Those are bright tanks up top, temp readings were between 28F and 31F, perhaps the temperatures were ABV level dependant. Had a couple real nice brews there.
View attachment 20108 View attachment 20109 View attachment 20110 View attachment 20111
View attachment 20112
I was gonna ask if those were ski racks in the first picture, but the fourth picture provided the answer. Is skiing done for the season? Looks like plenty of snow still on those runs.
Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!!

Turning skate boards into a beer flight board is unique. (Behind the bar in pictures #2 & #3). I've never seen a 12 beer flight! You'd be flying pretty high by the end of one of those. Assuming you didn't share any.

Happy Anniversary!!

Turning skate boards into a beer flight board is unique. (Behind the bar in pictures #2 & #3). I've never seen a 12 beer flight! You'd be flying pretty high by the end of one of those. Assuming you didn't share any.
14 actually, saw one delivered to a table of 6 people, soon after dropping it they arrived with another

Back