I visited a brewery today!

..or even yeasts. Yes, sure. But that pink berry beer didn't get its flavor from hops, I speculate...
(That being said, not that these beers are "bad", just not my preference is all).
I'm not offended lol I left the pink one and the pale ale on the table and went to the next bar without remorse

I'm not offended lol I left the pink one and the pale ale on the table and went to the next bar without remorse
Atta girl, hope the offerings were better at the next bar.

Yesterday, my wife and I paid a visit to Chapman Crafted in Old Towne Orange, CA. My wife enjoyed a short pour of their Parlance of Our Times, an American Brown Ale infused with cocoa and orange. That was quite tasty, kind of like a fizzy tootsie roll. I had a pint of a nitro stout, Oats on the Water. It was OK, probably might have been better to my palate had it been normally carbonated. I picked up a 4-pack of cans of their Kool Kid Hops, a double IPA.
image.jpg
image.jpg

On the way out, the facility manager was kind enough to give me a quick tour of the brewery, which just received a new batch of conical fermenters sufficient to boost their production by 80%. I wish I had taken some pictures, maybe next time.

Went to Bingo Brewing to try this Tusk Baltic Porter again. Even better on tap at the source. I'm trying to decide how they get the plum/dark fruit flavors...crystal 120? Special B? Extra special malt?
20220215_161050.jpg

Went to Bingo Brewing to try this Tusk Baltic Porter again. Even better on tap at the source. I'm trying to decide how they get the plum/dark fruit flavors...crystal 120? Special B? Extra special malt?
View attachment 19411
I think you should ask them. They just might tell you (us). :oops:

Back