Tony Bridgman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anybody got a problem with the hop sort button?
upload_2019-1-25_18-11-30.png

Basically, instead of sorting the hops into a logical order, on each click, it gradually deletes chosen additions, but not all.
Very strange? Fix available? Tried reloading etc, but it's still the same.

I think they're working on it...I mentioned it in my "laundry list" in another post. ;)

We are working on this right this minute and testing to see if it's all fixed. If you could please test on your end, it should be ok but if not let me know ASAP so we can keep working on it.

All roads still lead to "boil". o_O

We are working on this right this minute and testing to see if it's all fixed. If you could please test on your end, it should be ok but if not let me know ASAP so we can keep working on it.

The problem still seems to exist just the same. The fix has not worked.

This is not working - pressing sort hops just shuffles the deck. Everything went to 'boil', the total amount of hops went up and the AAs were randomly switched between hop types. Also the recipe doesn't want to remember the actual AAs of the hops - it keeps returning to the generic value. This is not just for entering new hops on the list but also when I reload and edit the same recipe. These errors are becoming very frustrating - I'd like to make some beer instead of re-entering and playing with values until it looks about right.

Hi everyone, I believe I've tracked down the issues with hop sorting and have deployed a fix this evening. If possible, could you please try it one more time?

Also, I apologize for all the issues, and instability lately. We're working as fast as possible to restore the consistency and quality you all deserve. Please continue to bear with us and keep the feedback coming.

Back