Forum Update Scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 2023!

On my desk top PC any screen shots that have been posted are unreadable.

I am unable to locate the back to top button, of course a screen shot of it probably won't help me.

Question, the image I posted above to commemorate Don's really bad Dad joke (love you Don).
Is it showing up blurry for you guys?
Looks good to me here.

View attachment 27081
Same here. If people don't insert the picture into the post, clicking on the attachment brings up a black box with no picture

Change is good, really it is!
It is a little frustrating though when functions haven't changed, but what they are called, or where they have been moved to aren't explained.

The first, last next page buttons should be both at the top and the bottom.

I have my zoom at max on my android phone, but thatback to top button is really, really small.

Full size image... this was an obvious button you could click.
I understand now that you click on the insert button on the image after uploading it, but this is not very intuitive. The new Comer to the forum won't likely figure that out. My mind said, why would I insert an image that I already inserted? I only figured it out from another user posting that they figured it out.

Keep up the great work at BF though, progess is progress!
I hope, and maybe even assume that these updates may be a precursor to the development of a BF Android App ;)

Same here. If people don't insert the picture into the post, clicking on the attachment brings up a black box with no picture
I've had that, but I thought it was my lousy internet
(Starlink is not yet running)

I agree that next page and last page buttons should also be at the top of the thread.

I also no longer see a cursor when typing a response on mobile. Makes it difficult to know where I'm typing in the text box

On my desk top PC any screen shots that have been posted are unreadable.

I am unable to locate the back to top button, of course a screen shot of it probably won't help me.

Question, the image I posted above to commemorate Don's really bad Dad joke (love you Don).
Is it showing up blurry for you guys?
Looks good to me here.

View attachment 27081
Not at all blurry. A nice in-focus Picard.

Other one, but more curiosity
(And the cat is still alive)
Some posts have "edited by moderator"
Does that mean that something like a spam link was removed?

The ToP button is back!
Thanks Brewer's Friend!

Sometimes. It appears to be on a timer linked to scrolling up. When I scroll up (but not down), using mouse wheel or scroll bar, the up arrow appears for 2 seconds, then disappears.

Edit: On a Windows 11 laptop using Chrome

Last edited:
Sometimes. It appears to be on a timer linked to scrolling up. When I scroll up (but not down), using mouse wheel or scroll bar, the up arrow appears for 2 seconds, then disappears.

Edit: On a Windows 11 laptop using Chrome
Yuppers! Learning curve!

Some of my photos don't appear after attaching. But some do, so I'm not sure what the difference is. I'll attach a photo I tried posting in a different thread:

Some of my photos don't appear after attaching. But some do, so I'm not sure what the difference is. I'll attach a photo I tried posting in a different thread:
It doesn't appear for some reason

I think this has been said before but if you upload an image, on the image you hover and it shows, full or thumbnail

I think this has been said before but if you upload an image, on the image you hover and it shows, full or thumbnail
But if someone doesn't insert it, you used to be able to click the attachments to see them. Now you get a blank, black page

Back