Forum Update Scheduled for Tuesday, October 17 2023!

how is everyone getting back to the new posts from inside a post on a phone, it seams there is no bread crumbs

I find the white/gray backgrounds opposite of what I expect. Normally grayed out sections are not editable and grayed out controls are not functional. So as this screen shot (from when I typed this) shows, it looks like I shouldn't be able to type in the gray section. All the controls are dimmed as well which makes it appear as if they are locked.

View attachment 27020

A possibly related issue is that I cannot select text from a post I am currently creating but, can select text from previous posts as this screen shot shows.
View attachment 27021

(This was from a laptop running Windows and using Chrome browser.)
I'm noticing that while I can select text, it has a very light grey background, so it is very difficult to see the selection highlight.

I'm seeing a strange issue where at some point typing a reply, old text that I've typed in a previous reply magically appears to replace what I'm currently typing. (I haven't yet determined if this is text from a reply in the same thread or not) If I add a space or two, or type more characters, the text magically changes back to what I just typed so far. It does this repeatedly. Apparently, there is some text buffer that is wigging out.

When on a mobile device, if I click on the site menu drop down in the top left to go to My Recipes, then categories are in the wrong order. But when I scroll to click on Recipes, the links swap around to the correct order and I have to click on Recipes a 2nd time for it to work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024-071958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024-071958_Chrome.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 33
When on a mobile device, if I click on the site menu drop down in the top left to go to My Recipes, then categories are in the wrong order. But when I scroll to click on Recipes, the links swap around to the correct order and I have to click on Recipes a 2nd time for it to work
I'm trying to add a 2nd screenshot but it doesn't appear in the post

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024-072413_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024-072413_Chrome.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 37
I just use the browser's back button.
problem is if you browse to multiple pages or click on links then a single "back" wont take you back. plus back doesnt delete the ones you already looked at like reloading the page does.

problem is if you browse to multiple pages or click on links then a single "back" wont take you back. plus back doesnt delete the ones you already looked at like reloading the page does.
It doesn't delete them, but they are unbolded.

It doesn't delete them, but they are unbolded.
no, I mean in the "new post" list. refeshing them deletes the ones you looked at. back doesnt.

Where did the little "Jump to Top" button go that was always on the bottom right of the screen? Very helpful, that. And the new emojis are a bit uninspiring.

Nobody likes change... ;)
Is it our browser? I'm using Amazon Silk on a Fire Tablet and no button.

no, I mean in the "new post" list. refeshing them deletes the ones you looked at. back doesnt.
Yes, we are in agreement. Refreshing the New list hides the old. Back leaves them there, but they sre no longer bold while the unread New are still bold.

On my desk top PC any screen shots that have been posted are unreadable.

I am unable to locate the back to top button, of course a screen shot of it probably won't help me.

Question, the image I posted above to commemorate Don's really bad Dad joke (love you Don).
Is it showing up blurry for you guys?
Looks good to me here.

1698583045808.png

I just found that arrow to go back to the top, elusive little guy!
Cheers

Back