Craigerrr's Travels

Yup people hug eachother and trees in the woods:confused:

Hmmm the plot thickens WHAT WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO IN THEM WOODS Craigerr:D

Ah yeah take a keg of Covid covert operation and see where that leads ya eh!
SPRUNG:p:p!

620089779.jpg

And again, as you can see, we can be trusted to socially distance on the beach, not sure what the logic is in not allowing camping in the woods...

More businesses with angry business owners up in the mayor's face at the beach....

We're gonna have Stampede open if you want to hang out with 100k anti-maskers.

We're gonna have Stampede open if you want to hang out with 100k anti-maskers.
Isn't that in July? If so, I kind of expect that this thing will be under control by then.
I was at the Stampede as a kid, I would have been 11 at the time (1973)

Yeah our premiers entire covid strategy is based on getting Stampede to go.

It's definitely on brand. Thankfully things are improving here. Still 10x worse than last summer was so far but it's improving.

Good news from the "Skipper and Gilligan" today!
Ontariariario is starting to open back up this Friday morning!
There will be camping at the end of the month!
I will be joining the next Zoom from the woods in Ontario's Near North!

upload_2021-6-7_17-9-28.png

Nice! I can't even sign up for an appointment till next week.

...and the USA has a couple million J&J doses that expire 6/30. Go figure.

It's more our provincial governments incompetent roll out. I'll be getting it ASAFP so it's not a panic but it's annoying I can't even schedule it.

It's more our provincial governments incompetent roll out. I'll be getting it ASAFP so it's not a panic but it's annoying I can't even schedule it.
Sorry to hear that. Our Provincial Government isn't exactly being praised for doing a fine job!

I have to tell you though, the clinic I went to today was incredibly efficient. There was a long line up to get in, and longer line up to get out, but you were almost always moving. I was in and out in 40 minutes including a 15 minute sit in a chair after the injection.
Picture a Home Depot parking lot on a Saturday. The lot is packed, and there is a steady stream of people coming and and going out. The store was full ALL day.

Sorry to hear that. Our Provincial Government isn't exactly being praised for doing a fine job!

I have to tell you though, the clinic I went to today was incredibly efficient. There was a long line up to get in, and longer line up to get out, but you were almost always moving. I was in and out in 40 minutes including a 15 minute sit in a chair after the injection.
Picture a Home Depot parking lot on a Saturday. The lot is packed, and there is a steady stream of people coming and and going out. The store was full ALL day.
Our mass sites were like that complete with national guard presence. We've gotten to the point though of walk-in appointments at your local pharmacy. Hopefully you guys will get there soon

I know the pharmacists are jabbing anyone they can get their hands on so I'm not super concerned about being able to get it, plus it hasn't been 8 weeks yet anyway and I want to make sure I do it as proper as I can.

Back