What are you drinking right now?

IMGA0226.jpg

Cluster Hopped Ale I made not too long ago.

Tasting beer in Crescent City CA today. First stop was Port O’Pints. Awesome beers. Local vibe, great selection. Lisa had an IPA and I had an ESB. Both spot on. They gave me a taste from the conditioning tank of a single hop Warrior Pale. It was sooo good at 42 IBUs.
Now at SeaQuake. There’s a lot going on here, great food and beer. This is a session IPA with Mosaic and Azacca. Delicious!
View attachment 7169
That hop combo does sound pretty tasty!

Smakin back some lil ale mmm mmm this is tooo easy to drink this Friday Arvo Cheers!
20190913_165521.jpg

For a .comparrison I pulled a carbed sample of.my Brooklyn hopped lil ale earlier in the week for a taster less then 7 days old for ferm to glass.
20190912_165618.jpg

On both beers this one's.had a great head. And you know what I did a slow rise from below saccrification temp to 62c beta you tell me if that's a late protiene rest or what!

Looking good! Happy for Friday to finally be here. It's been a week dry while on call.

Gotta ask. What up with the huevos?

I've been working hard all day installing 2 attic fans, hot as heck in there today, 120F, I am a bit disappointed how loud they are, I may use rubber bushings next, suppose to stay on until 90F , either way its darn time for a brew

View attachment 7204

It's amazing how much attic fans help out. I really need to install one in this house.

Back