What are you drinking right now?

Mu Shu Pork sans the plumb sauce and a Yung Chow Fried Rice which is just the house combination fried rice but you can control the soy sauce and it's always made fresh. One of the guys that used to work for me was in the family business so I always listened to his advice about the ins and outs of a Chinese restaurant.

Mu Shu Pork sans the plumb sauce and a Yung Chow Fried Rice which is just the house combination fried rice but you can control the soy sauce and it's always made fresh. One of the guys that used to work for me was in the family business so I always listened to his advice about the ins and outs of a Chinese restaurant.

I copied a clone recipe for this, but I already have VERY good NEIPA, not much sense having another.

How was this one?
I'm really not the biggest fan of the style, but Weldwerks is the exception. They make great beers across the board. I still prefer my ipa's west coast style.

Milk Stout (Silk Bomb) from The Brewerie at Union Station (Erie, PA). Can’t recall who used to take photos of their beers on a vice...but here’s a tribute photo!

5DD4B18D-5997-4DBB-8DEF-AA14FEEC438D.jpeg
9096FDB1-C028-4BB9-9D98-7D0C61E3FAE9.jpeg
6437B8A3-514C-4C10-82A1-A2A8C16F58AA.jpeg
6E0A0175-5634-4CD3-BA61-C6202CD09505.jpeg

Was it? I don’t recall him doing that. Speaking of him... I just checked... he hasn’t been in since May? Wonder what happened... nothing bad I hope.
Yep same I've not herd a peep from him.

Been wondering where he went off to. Hope everything is ok on his end.

yep. Just thought the same this morning.

Was it? I don’t recall him doing that. Speaking of him... I just checked... he hasn’t been in since May? Wonder what happened... nothing bad I hope.

I'm gonna ping an old post, maybe he get's email notices

Water. Ain't a single decent beer in this Nashville restaurant.

Back