What's your next brew

yes I did, I also crated a volcano, I wanted to save some yeast and build a stash, my stir plate fan burned up in the night and half the yeast blew the top

yes I did, I also crated a volcano, I wanted to save some yeast and build a stash, my stir plate fan burned up in the night and half the yeast blew the top
Wow! Well they say an under pitch is needed with this kveik so not all bad...

Ouch, yeah I just realized if I'm gonna use my ferm chamber with Kveik I need to get some heat in it.

Ouch, yeah I just realized if I'm gonna use my ferm chamber with Kveik I need to get some heat in it.
Yep I find the freezer works great at keeping that warmth in just transfer in at desired temp or there abouts let say 39c slap that heat belt on here and as you say hawkbox let her buck!

Brewing Nosy's Hilltopper Kentucky Common in about 1hr from now!

Brewing Nosy's Hilltopper Kentucky Common in about 1hr from now!
Best of luck with it - seems to be a winner! My next brew is a classic designed Schwarzbier. Was going to do it last Sunday but I got kidnapped by two lovely ladies and hauled off downtown to watch a musical.

Hilltopper Kentucky Common

Hilltopper3.jpg
Hilltopper2.jpg
Hilltopper1.jpg

(he wipes a little tear from the corner of his eye) I'm so proud.... :D

I haven't dry hopped in years, only whirlpool, hop back and keg hop for me

Been over a month since my last brew. Time to get back on it. Just a few chores left to catch up on and then a trip to Reno Wednesday. Hopefully get in a double brew day before the end of the week. Both will be iterations of my Baseline IPA. They will both have Crystal hops which I have never used before. One just at 1 min. and the other both at 1 min. and dry hop.

Back