50th batch???

Vallka

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am coming up on my 50th batch of beer, time flys when you have a good buzzzzzz on!
What would be a good beer to brew for number 50!!!

I like that^^^^ Sounds like a perfect Pils
Or you could do a DIPA with 50 ounces of hops! :D:D

Congrats Vallka give ya liver a high 5 for me :p! Not far off me there gee you put some beer away! I'd either go with a favourite or at total opposite end of spectrum brew something far out of Your comfort zone a style you've not aproached yet:rolleyes:?​

This talk of anniversaries got me wondering so I looked back at my brewing history on BF. Turns out that the batch I brewed last week was number 101. That means the Belgian Golden Strong I brewed right before that was #100...I'll have to save some of that for a special occasion! :D

This talk of anniversaries got me wondering so I looked back at my brewing history on BF. Turns out that the batch I brewed last week was number 101. That means the Belgian Golden Strong I brewed right before that was #100...I'll have to save some of that for a special occasion! :D
Good beer for ya hundy or in cricket terms your Tun!

Reactions: J A
Screenshot_20190609-184838.png

My Dad drank 50 in the 60's, and 70's, the reason it is called 50, is that it was brewed for the 50th anniversary of Labatts Brewing. I might just try to find a recipe for it. I always asked my Dad for a sip, which I usually got, I loved it (probably 7 years old at the time).

Anyway, yes, Valaka, ya, what did you brew for your 50th?

Back