Television Series

I could never get into Universe. Atlantis was pretty weak most of the time too unfortunately. The Ori thing could have gone a lot better as well. I feel like it was an escalation problem where they needed more and more ridiculous bad guys.

I could never get into Universe. Atlantis was pretty weak most of the time too unfortunately. The Ori thing could have gone a lot better as well. I feel like it was an escalation problem where they needed more and more ridiculous bad guys.

Just turned on TV and Stargate is on LOL , have to agree with you on Ori thing. Seemed to be a story line someone started and then had no idea how to write a good conclusion.
Though I love sci-fi I do find it amusing that 90% of galactic species in movies/TV seem to have only one thing on their mind "DESTROY EARTH"

I've been super busy. Still on my Better Call Saul marathon. Amazing what you pick up or forget as you rewatch a series.

Working our way through The Expanse, one episode per night. After that, catch up on Agents of Shield then it's off to epsilon eridani, Babylon 5.

The last of the Babylon stations.

Yes
Working our way through The Expanse, one episode per night. After that, catch up on Agents of Shield then it's off to epsilon eridani, Babylon 5.
Yes I've been catching up on season 1 & 2 on that one too, but realised yesterday season 3 ain't showing on Netflix :confused: (?)

Beats getting out my DVDs.

Five seasons?? I meant The Expanse...it's only been three seasons right? I've read that the fourth season might not make it...
Thought you were talking about Babylon 5.... Brain up and locked on this end. Expanse has had three seasons, I've been watching them on Amazon Prime. Fourth season: Amazon bought it out when SyFy decided to cancel it. So there's more Expanse, either out there or coming.

yeah I think they canceled it without preparing for an ending, I didn't like that either

Back