Television Series

Watching Man in the High Castle on Prime.
Not bad. Only on the 1st season, but seems interesting and somewhat intense.

Oh shit I should go back to that one, I only watched the first 15 minutes and the got distracted.

Oh shit I should go back to that one, I only watched the first 15 minutes and the got distracted.
I'm on to season 2 now. I've really enjoyed this one! Recommend.

@Ozarks Mountain Brew haha! I'm currently re-watching the 1st season and actually enjoying it more the 2nd time around.

that's actually shot at our lake and the local towns around it are even mentioned, Ironically it's called lake of the ozarks

Probably not a surprise to those who notice my posts, but I seldom watch TV. Even less surprising is that when I do I'm tuned into some kind of cooking show. After the demise of Man vs. Food, I watch some of Guy Fiere's shows. Triple D and Guy's grocery games in particular sometimes yield interesting recipes.

Sorry I don't fit in on this thread, but thought I'd drop my 2 cents into the mix.

Probably not a surprise to those who notice my posts, but I seldom watch TV. Even less surprising is that when I do I'm tuned into some kind of cooking show. After the demise of Man vs. Food, I watch some of Guy Fiere's shows. Triple D and Guy's grocery games in particular sometimes yield interesting recipes.

Sorry I don't fit in on this thread, but thought I'd drop my 2 cents into the mix.
Everybody fits in on this thread. A guy at work, with whom I always talk about series with, is now watching stuff like Doomsday Preppers and Storage Hunters. Don't ask me why, and definitely not my thing....but still fun to talk about what each is watching around the water cooler.

Have "dined" at a couple of Guy's choices (a barbecue joint in Atlanta and a little restaurant here in Denver), not bad. But I really don't have time for a lot of TV.

Being retired, I've got plenty of time. Just find better things to waste it on than the boob tube.

What channel is that!? :D
haha! what makes me feel old is the fact that my children do in fact not know what that is (was) :(

fwiw, and depending on what you personally consider being the pros and cons...boobs are now easier than ever to get, but a tube....good luck. ;)

Bunch of old fogies.

Back