Television Series

Twin Peaks - the original 1990 version. Also on prime

God I loved Farscape. I would follow Rigel into the jaws of hell itself!

From Dusk Till Dawn, syfy blood bath mixed with innocence and sex hmmm

I thought Netflix did the new Dusk Til Dawn. Huh.

I also started watching a show called In intelligence, it will bore some people but I thing the psychology and strategy is good, I'm always looking to what they do next to resolve disputes without killing, thats the key

Just wrapped up season 1 & 2 of Goliath on Amazon Prime. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Have totally gotten hooked on Preacher. The storytelling is a bit odd at times, but the black humor is pretty good.

Have totally gotten hooked on Preacher. The storytelling is a bit odd at times, but the black humor is pretty good.
I still need to check it out. I've got all the episodes recorded but never watched a single one.

that's a crazy show, I watch it when I can, it got me this last episode when he chopped his vamp up and mailed him somewhere else, very unexpected lol

I started Final Space last night, it's weird, but drew me in.

Just finished Lost in Space last night. Not bad! I'm a Molly Parker fan and she's great for the part. Loved her in Goliath as well.

A bit campy, but Babylon 5 is finally available for streaming to US audiences on Amazon. Pretty good space opera, all things considered.

never even herd of it until last winter, people kept saying what you gotta watch it and I'm glad I did lol

Babylon 5 was the first thing I ever watched repeatedly. Londo and G'kar could chew the scenery like nobodies business.

Back