Television Series

Anyone watched/watching the series "Lost In Space" netflicks ? Watched a few of these there going to start a new colony on alpha centurious when robots wreck havock on space station causing the pioneers to crashland on unknown planet. Pretty cool

Ditto that, although 50 years later I can't figure out why they haven't tossed Dr, Smith out an airlock.
Is that the free loader who winged it aboard by drugging her sister and taking her place on the crew. She is a conniving Bi&^h! Gotta have a bad guy she plays the part well!

Ditto that, although 50 years later I can't figure out why they haven't tossed Dr, Smith out an airlock.
That reminds me of Battlestar Galactica. I really enjoyed the 2003-version of it. Yes, it was lot of talk and no-action episodes, but nevertheless very interesting plot and great actors.

"The Ranch" new season on Netflix this friday. As one who grew up on a horse farm with parents who owned a bar, this series really hit the funny button for me.

"The Ranch" new season on Netflix this friday. As one who grew up on a horse farm with parents who owned a bar, this series really hit the funny button for me.
Can't wait. I think it's pretty hilarious.

Is that the free loader who winged it aboard by drugging her sister and taking her place on the crew. She is a conniving Bi&^h! Gotta have a bad guy she plays the part well!
Wanted to avoid spoilers but yes. Not even a doctor in this iteration! Only problem I have is Maureen would have tossed her ass out the airlock after .... Again, avoiding spoilers.

Jericho, time to think about the world issues and what could happen if evil get's it's way

Ah the post apocalyptic Dawson's Creek. I really wanted to like that show, poor Skeet.

Ooh you should watch Jeremiah, done by JMS who did Babylon 5, has Luke Perry and Theo Huxtable in it. It's old now but incredibly well done.

Ill look at it thanks yes the acting or writing is a bit of in this show but the story is good

I'm watching Bitten tonight, never seen even one episode so far, it's drama for sure

Been watching some episodes of that now....I can nothing but agree with the previous airlock-suggestion. Twice just to be sure.

Been watching some episodes of that now....I can nothing but agree with the previous airlock-suggestion. Twice just to be sure.
Yep shes a piece of work. But plays a great bad guy role obviously ( shes got under all our nerves)!

I've heard that, I really like JMS' previous work so I need to check it out. I've been in a weird mental place the alst 6 months or so where I only watch stuff I already know I like. Need to shake that off.

Just noticed yesterday that all of Babylon 5 is available on Amazon Prime.... May have to be my next binge.

Sweet... I just need to power through season 1. I just recently grabbed Stargate SG1 again too. Time to watch the best shit of my late teens and early twenties.

Back