Television Series

The Good Fight
A spin off of The Good Wife, we watched that for a while, but grew tired of it after a few seasons
This one is kind of quirky, but it is a good show for Barb and I to watch together

I highly recommend the Fallout show on prime. I've been playing the video games for years but my partner also enjoyed the show without any context of the lore

Sometimes you just need to watch old seasons of Top Gear, or at least I enjoy it :)
20240707_001336.jpg

Watching "The Bear", quite good and chaotic at times.

I remember that LOL.
Amazon also has Dr. Who from the 70s, Alfred Hitchcock, a Godzilla channel, and all kinds of other crazy stuff.

1971 The year that changed music
Very cool series

1971 The year that changed music
Very cool series
Where did you find it? Is that an Amazon thing too? Some amazing shit back then.
I was working on a Saturday last winter and listening to Classic Kasey Kasem. They had a show from 1971, and the diversity of music was incredible. I remember hearing an Aretha Franklin song I had never heard before and almost fell out of my chair. My God that woman could sing when she was in her prime.

Last edited:
Amazon under sci-fi series I think. It’s clunky to watch now but brings back lots of memories. Little kid , dinosaurs , oh yeah.

Eh, it’s a free episode then 5.99 subscription. Looks like one and done. No more clay dinosaurs

Where did you find it? Is that an Amazon thing too? Some amazing shit back then.
I was working on a Saturday last winter and listening to Classic Kasey Kasem. They had a show from 1971, and the diversity of music was incredible. I remember hearing an Aretha Franklin song I had never heard before and almost fell out of my chair. My God that woman could sing when she was in her prime.
I just found it on my iptv providers platform

Back