Television Series

The Greatest Night in Pop (netflix)
My expectations were low, but it was really, really good

I've been binge watching Criminal Minds the last few weeks. I don't watch many crime dramas, but this one is gripping. Pretty gruesome stuff tho

I've been binge watching Criminal Minds the last few weeks. I don't watch many crime dramas, but this one is gripping. Pretty gruesome stuff tho
You have to be careful with watching those shows. My daughter binge watches crime shows like Criminal Minds, Law and Order, etc. More than once she has made comments like "You know I can hide a body in that"! :D

You have to be careful with watching those shows. My daughter binge watches crime shows like Criminal Minds, Law and Order, etc. More than once she has made comments like "You know I can hide a body in that"! :D
That's how I rate trunk space in a car. My current car can fit three bodies, four if you cut them up.

My wife does too! She has a t-shirt.

"Don't test me! I will throw your body in the trunk and then help people search for you"

For All Mankind has been the current one, I'm cautiously optimistic about Fallout.

I've opted out of all entertainment packages, saving a bunch of money so all I have if free tv stuff and most are reruns, but it's ok I've been watching my sci-fi stuff like all Stargate type stuff

I pirate like crazy since I'm in Canada so if someone wants to dm me a request I'll hook you up since all the streaming services are being shit lately.

I have the world wide IPTV, every channel from every country and all the sports packages

I pirate like crazy since I'm in Canada so if someone wants to dm me a request I'll hook you up since all the streaming services are being shit lately.
Arrr, matey, a Canadian pirate be ye...

I've opted out of all entertainment packages, saving a bunch of money so all I have if free tv stuff and most are reruns, but it's ok I've been watching my sci-fi stuff like all Stargate type stuff
Similar story here and I haven't had a physical tv set for well over a decade.

I have watched several of the first Stargate series for free on PLEX after paying for the lifetime deal on special offer a few years back which has so far given me nothing extra other than the option to pay for extra stuff with the Plex Pass (thinking I was saving money - ha bloody ha - but it might come in handy one day). I mostly use Plex for movies without ads though.

A few of the tv stations here in the UK have their own websites with free streaming of past and some current shows. Channel 4 recently added the whole back catalogue of the X Files. I originally gave up with that wayback after not being able to see it every week when it was on TV so that is my current viewing in my own time/pace which suits me more anyway - and I am enjoying it. Watched the entire Hill street blues, Handmaid's Tale and a lot of Cheers & St. Elsewhere plus some good movies via that service over the last few years so can't grumble.

Back