Random Photos.

On a walk in the neighbourhood this morning and this is what I saw walking up the footpath View attachment 24180
He's just strutting along I'm on the road then we both stopped to check out this 2 legged creature :pView attachment 24181
Seeing I'm not a threat he/she started to preenView attachment 24182
I said Good morning and off I went.

Curlew it is.
When they cry in the night it sounds like a spirit or a child crying quite eeery.
Honestly haven't seen one around here for awhile.
Stone curlew! They have a terrible call lol

Even though I'm a pestie I love insects.
20230220_100818.jpg

Wolf spider
Ain't she Beautiful :D

Gives me chills! Spiders freak me out to no end
I definitely didn't pick it up lol.
I like to view them on things not in my hand either lol!

They are more likely to run from you wolfspiders and huntsman some other species are more likely to come after you like the Sydney funnel Web spider I've got zilch experience with them:eek:.

Got hit by a jumping ant the other day them little critters are very aggressive for their size and their sting packs a punch!

Even though I'm a pestie I love insects.
View attachment 24300
Wolf spider
Ain't she Beautiful :D
That thing is as big as a Buick!

Not a big fan of spiders myself, but I can squish em if they attack. Otherwise I let them be, as they eat almost all the other insects in the house, the ones I really don't want.

One of 'em pulled a knife on me the other day...:rolleyes:

Right behind keeping my family fed, clothed, and sheltered is my job of killing spiders and centipedes! Some days my family would probably move that higher than 4th on the priority list! :)

Right behind keeping my family fed, clothed, and sheltered is my job of killing spiders and centipedes! Some days my family would probably move that higher than 4th on the priority list! :)
Centipedes no problem, even though them buggers move fast. But, like spiders, House Centipedes eat all the bugs you don't want around. One step and -gish-...

Wow ! What ever shed that skin was impressive.
Great "Barn Find" on the old truck vhassie.

Wow ! What ever shed that skin was impressive.
Great "Barn Find" on the old truck vhassie.
The old fella that owns the truck is gunna do it up as a brewery truck.
Stick a couple of kegs on the back ect.
And hire it out for event and such.

A pipe dream i believe because it's got along way to go:D.

Back