What are you drinking right now?

I’m enjoying a glass of my lockdown beer.... Carrot Top Rye DIPA..... tastes more like a 5% beer than 8.3%.... I’m really happy how smooth and easy it is too drink.
4F5B0B20-2838-43F0-935F-3C9C971E1445.jpeg

It’s just what I bought. Always good so I’ll be alright:)
That's the house beer here, so no complaints.

With my beer fridge gone (the recycling center in town was happy to take it) I have 2 kegs of warm beer, and no good way to coldify them, so commercial beer it is...

89187F8A-8A4A-40ED-9AE8-673394229EE3.jpeg

Ouch! That cold beer will help:D!

Ginger Ninger here.
View attachment 21397
Found out whilst perusing the local HB south of me that they have a "Ginger Ninger" recipe beer in their stock not related to mine though catchy name.
Can't help myself. Every time I see the word Ninja or some twist of it, I think of this.

Maybe I make a new recipe and call it Judy Chop or Ninjy kick. It's fun to be a redneck, sometimes. Especially an educated redneck.

Sorry for a hijack, but like I said, can't help myself.

I noticed the nail on @WesBrew thumb in the photo before I saw that he'd broken it. Ouch. Pretty sure he understands "Sticks out like a sore thumb" by now. Nothin like an ice-cold 12 ounce pain reliever (or three or four) when that thumb starts throbbing. Looks like Ben's mashed his thumb too.

Thumbs up guys! (pun intended)

Red Oak Amber. I wasn’t going to order it. It was labeled as an American Amber on the menu. I looked it up and it was Munich Malt, Spaltz, and 34/70… I enjoyed this German tasting “amber ale” nice floral and spice form hops and Malty goodness

Can't help myself. Every time I see the word Ninja or some twist of it, I think of this.

Maybe I make a new recipe and call it Judy Chop or Ninjy kick. It's fun to be a redneck, sometimes. Especially an educated redneck.

Sorry for a hijack, but like I said, can't help myself.

I noticed the nail on @WesBrew thumb in the photo before I saw that he'd broken it. Ouch. Pretty sure he understands "Sticks out like a sore thumb" by now. Nothin like an ice-cold 12 ounce pain reliever (or three or four) when that thumb starts throbbing. Looks like Ben's mashed his thumb too.

Thumbs up guys! (pun intended)
Diamond Dave Ninji chop yeah Judy Ninji chop that's a goer for sure :D!

Thanks for the link there Roadie very funny lol!

Oh you done well to spot the thumb too.

That's a vice grips wack on the thumb :D
You know the old using vice grips as a hammer to knock the slag off your welds trick!:confused:

Back