What are you drinking right now?

Looks great, beer with good cheese is a very underrated combination. If you don't mind me asking, what cheese do you pair with your stout?
We know it's subjective, but I like them the same as for a full-bodied wine. Sardinian, another creamy type cuartirollo and or muzarella.

Last of the Redanian Lager. It was a good beer. My first time using caraamber. Very malty, nutty, but dry not sweet
20220510_183326.jpg

Summer Moon imperial wheat ale. 8.1% and brewed with lemon zest and raspberry. Got a 6er of these from work the other day. I wish the tartness was present in the finish, but still a deceptive brew nonetheless. The picture looks too much like a pale ale, in the glass it looks like Ruby red grapefruit juice
20220510_195434.jpg

We know it's subjective, but I like them the same as for a full-bodied wine. Sardinian, another creamy type cuartirollo and or muzarella.
Excellent, I like creamy cheese with dark malt driven beers too, really enjoy edam and monteray jack with them...beer kase if I'm feeling fancy. Lighter and hoppier beers I like with a good aged cheddar or smoked gouda.

Don't forget smoked oysters...

It's true.. I was able to try it in Italy with my cousin in Puglia. ( Lapillo Tower) But in Mendoza it is very difficult to find fresh seafood. Once one tries the best it is difficult to accept the frozen.
Just before COVID I was able to travel with my mother on one of her last trips to Italy. and my cousin took me with his family on summer vacation to Puglia (Italy) and I had the opportunity to taste and remember many flavors. Now as an adult ̈... ̈ things that I didn't eat before.
I remember mentioning that I make beer at home and how could it be otherwise he took myself to the places he knew.
At the moment my daughter is in Chile and tomorrow she travels to Italy looking for her way. my heart is broken. Sorry. I know it doesn't belong. Tomorrow will be a better day. I don't know why the change of blackness. sorry again

Summer Moon imperial wheat ale. 8.1% and brewed with lemon zest and raspberry. Got a 6er of these from work the other day. I wish the tartness was present in the finish, but still a deceptive brew nonetheless. The picture looks too much like a pale ale, in the glass it looks like Ruby red grapefruit juice
View attachment 20617
Wow that beer packs a punch at 8.1% Looks refreshing! Cheers!

It's true.. I was able to try it in Italy with my cousin in Puglia. ( Lapillo Tower) But in Mendoza it is very difficult to find fresh seafood. Once one tries the best it is difficult to accept the frozen.
Completely agree. I had fresh-caught swordfish at a tiny oceanside restaurant in the Cayman Islands that was far better then any swordfish I've ever had at a fancy restaurant here.

Completamente de acuerdo. Comí pez espada recién capturado en un pequeño restaurante junto al mar en las Islas Caimán que era mucho mejor que cualquier pez espada que haya probado en un restaurante elegante aquí.

At the moment my daughter is in Chile and tomorrow she travels to Italy looking for her way. my heart is broken. Sorry. I know it doesn't belong. Tomorrow will be a better day. I don't know why the change of blackness. sorry again
No need to apologize. My kids are still at home. So, I can only imaging what it's like to have your children on the other side of the planet. I pray for a safe journey for her and that you are ok with her being there. I hope she finds her way.

No necesitas disculparte. Mis hijos todavía están en casa. Entonces, solo puedo imaginar cómo es tener a tus hijos en el otro lado del planeta. Rezo por un viaje seguro para ella y que estés de acuerdo con que ella esté allí. Espero que ella encuentre su camino.

Looks like some nice drinks! My crazy week has me out late with ball games. A drink is in order soon

Completely agree. I had fresh-caught swordfish at a tiny oceanside restaurant in the Cayman Islands that was far better then any swordfish I've ever had at a fancy restaurant here.

Completamente de acuerdo. Comí pez espada recién capturado en un pequeño restaurante junto al mar en las Islas Caimán que era mucho mejor que cualquier pez espada que haya probado en un restaurante elegante aquí.

No need to apologize. My kids are still at home. So, I can only imaging what it's like to have your children on the other side of the planet. I pray for a safe journey for her and that you are ok with her being there. I hope she finds her way.

No necesitas disculparte. Mis hijos todavía están en casa. Entonces, solo puedo imaginar cómo es tener a tus hijos en el otro lado del planeta. Rezo por un viaje seguro para ella y que estés de acuerdo con que ella esté allí. Espero que ella encuentre su camino.

It's a strange situation, Happy for her and her dreams, sad to know I don't have her around. Quiet because she is not alone my cousin's family will be with her. She arrived well today. Now I raise my glass for the future.
20220510_141523.jpg
20220511_222602.jpg
20220511_204151.jpg

Back