What are you drinking right now?

Looks promising to me!

Here's my first bottle of Ginger beer.
View attachment 20557
Bloody yum!
There is plenty of ginger and spicy Ginger but yup I get the lemon Myrtle there mixed in with it. It's playing nicely just backing up the ginger and not trying to jump in front and spoil the show:).
Oh the body is perfect just ballanced nicely now not too bitey especially coupled with ginger it's hard to know how much boil hops to use.
The Munich is spot on I think providing that sweetness and the high mash has helped I think.
Oh I used Oats in this one rekon I'll stick with this.
Now how about one or two Kafir Lime leaves at flame out:rolleyes:

Will be interesting to see how this one conditions in a month.
It's a beauty!

Last thing it's been over 6 months since I used this Sasion yeast and it's performed flawlessly I'm a happy Camper!
Nice description Ben, I can almost taste it.

This afternoon controlling the orchard. Stout
20220507_224832.jpg

Hefeweitzen lends itself to mixture with citrus. Not fruit syrup, like a Berliner Weiss, but grapefruit, orange, lemon or in this case Blood Orange really goes well with it for a nice refreshing drink with fairly low ABV.

Schofferhoffer makes a great grapefruit version.

Hefeweitzen lends itself to mixture with citrus. Not fruit syrup, like a Berliner Weiss, but grapefruit, orange, lemon or in this case Blood Orange really goes well with it for a nice refreshing drink with fairly low ABV.

Schofferhoffer makes a great grapefruit version.
Sounds like a great beer for your BFC beer Don.
I get the feeling Hefeweizen is one of your fave brews.

Are you going to manage to wait 8 months?

Well I hope the beer was better then.
So you didn't hit your targets or?
Atleast you averted a boil over...
The stout was quite good, and it helped me get over my brew day mishaps - OG on my wheat beer came in 5 points low. And yes it was a good thing that I averted that boil over.

Back