What are you drinking right now?

I like it! Has just a touch of something skunky in it, but not enough to overwhelm it. Nice orange and spicy flavor.

Said it uses galaxy exclusively.

@Trialben

View attachment 20544 View attachment 20545
Looks nice and lite and hoppy my kinda beer:)
Galaxy Is a tricky hop I've found it can get vegetal or grassy on the Dry hop short and sweet I think is the trick.
But it's been awhile since I've used it.

I thought it was neat cause it used all AU sourced hops

Nice refreshing beer

20220506_163339.jpg

5D77111F-776F-4C40-B414-2316219865B3.jpeg
Had a half pint of Dunkel left in the fermentation keg. Here is a cloudy pour form the bottom. Real happy with this sample. First use of Imperial Harvest. Last Dunkel I used imperial global (34/70). This is supposed to be sourced from Augustiner. This tastes cleaner in the sample. There is a sulpher under tone to the 34/70/global pre lagering I don’t get from Harvest. We’ll see in a few weeks if I’m in love or not lol

View attachment 20555 Had a half pint of Dunkel left in the fermentation keg. Here is a cloudy pour form the bottom. Real happy with this sample. First use of Imperial Harvest. Last Dunkel I used imperial global (34/70). This is supposed to be sourced from Augustiner. This tastes cleaner in the sample. There is a sulpher under tone to the 34/70/global pre lagering I don’t get from Harvest. We’ll see in a few weeks if I’m in love or not lol
Looks promising to me!

Here's my first bottle of Ginger beer.
20220507_193608.jpg

Bloody yum!
There is plenty of ginger and spicy Ginger but yup I get the lemon Myrtle there mixed in with it. It's playing nicely just backing up the ginger and not trying to jump in front and spoil the show:).
Oh the body is perfect just ballanced nicely now not too bitey especially coupled with ginger it's hard to know how much boil hops to use.
The Munich is spot on I think providing that sweetness and the high mash has helped I think.
Oh I used Oats in this one rekon I'll stick with this.
Now how about one or two Kafir Lime leaves at flame out:rolleyes:

Will be interesting to see how this one conditions in a month.
It's a beauty!

Last thing it's been over 6 months since I used this Sasion yeast and it's performed flawlessly I'm a happy Camper!

Last edited:

Back