Random thought for the day

You would need to know the game of euchre to get this.

When the dealer is to your left and they pick up a heart...
20220427_183544.jpg

Quite the opposite a loner in clubs and the monkey to my left makes it hearts :confused:
Oh, darn. I was thinking of Spades.
But trade a jack for a king of clubs and it's a royal flush! Can't lose.

Ever think, “everyone who wipes sitting down thinks everyone who wipes standing up is strange and vice versa…but have you ever tried to wipe standing up faster than an automatic toilet flushes?

Ever think, “everyone who wipes sitting down thinks everyone who wipes standing up is strange and vice versa…but have you ever tried to wipe standing up faster than an automatic toilet flushes?
It's all in how you hold your a$$ relative to the sensor... Ever have one flush before you're ready? Cold...

I mentioned somewhere recently about going out to dinner with my wife to discuss a career change. Announcement was made today. In the next couple of months, I am going to be transitioning from my Technical Field Sales position in our Cambridge location, to the Operations Manager position in our Brantford office. I am excited for the new challenge!
Congratulations!

I was sort of randomly thinking that we should all go on.an imaginary world tour :cool:
Going time zone by time zone and people living there telling us country, their favourite beer, place to drink.or something like it
Anyone joining?
Or should this be a seperate thread?
I don't know. Haven't really thought it through.
Grey and cold here (been wearing a long sleeved shirt whole day), I think it is time for a g&t

I was sort of randomly thinking that we should all go on.an imaginary world tour :cool:
Going time zone by time zone and people living there telling us country, their favourite beer, place to drink.or something like it
Anyone joining?
Or should this be a seperate thread?
I don't know. Haven't really thought it through.
Grey and cold here (been wearing a long sleeved shirt whole day), I think it is time for a g&t

most are in your settings that show under your profile, no conversations but there their

I was thinking of something a bit more more personal, with people asking questions etc
Just an idea...
I think it's got merrit Zambezi it's what makes this Brewersfriend community fascinating all the places that we log into this forum from.
My wife used to show me pics from a Facebook thread called "the view from my window" which I thought was cool seeing some of the amazing places people live around the world.

I think we take were we live for granted and you know others might actually be interested in where we live and the local beer options we have as mundane as they may seem to us.:)

I like this idea as well. Should have it's own thread and, could be a random tidbit of knowledge about the community or country where you live or a full blown autobiography. The Brewer's Friend version of "view from my window" could be "my beer's view from my window".

I like this idea as well. Should have it's own thread and, could be a random tidbit of knowledge about the community or country where you live or a full blown autobiography. The Brewer's Friend version of "view from my window" could be "my beer's view from my window".
Cool !

My random thought......Why the hell did I get vaccinated for Covid..... if we can't yet proceed with a normal life. Oh well.....just feeling a litter bitter about my 7 days of quarantine at home. It's a good thing I have enough beer to make it through (I hope!).

My random thought......Why the hell did I get vaccinated for Covid..... if we can't yet proceed with a normal life. Oh well.....just feeling a litter bitter about my 7 days of quarantine at home. It's a good thing I have enough beer to make it through (I hope!).
Yeah, governments do what they think best for the people, but sometimes we as individuals have to follow instead of being trusted to make the right choices by ourselves. Me, I like to think I am smart enough to know what is best for both others and myself.

Here in Ontario Canada it sounds like all government mask mandates are about to be lifted, except for retirement settings. Hospitals have apparently said that they will continue with their own internal mask mandates to keep status quo on that. I seldom look at the "numbers" any more, but the "numbers" are very, very low here. It feels about 95% back to normal here. I would say that less than 5% of people have been masking in stores etc., for at least the last couple of months. This as the numbers continue to drop.

Back