Random thought for the day

Random thought:
Is focaccia a pizza or a bread?
:)
Just figuring out where to post my picture

Ah well....
It's gone to the bread thread as the recipe was in a book called "100 great breads" :)
By Paul Hollywood

I got in a bind this morning everyone
wanted ribs for dinner. But when I went to the market , all they had were frozen. I have to get them smokin' pretty soon. Sooo.....Anvil to the rescue .a bit of warm circulating water should thaw them out in a hurry
20220411_112056.jpg

Any one else see "Sous Vide"?

wanted ribs for dinner. But when I went to the market , all they had were frozen. I have to get them smokin' pretty soon. Sooo.....Anvil to the rescue .a bit of warm circulating water should thaw them out in a hurry
View attachment 20191

Packed with jalapeños?
Or are those labels?

Just the labels. Worked great! came back in about 20 minutes and they were ready to go. Just had the Anvil set at 110° F

View attachment 20191

Winning!

Ah well....
It's gone to the bread thread as the recipe was in a book called "100 great breads" :)
By Paul Hollywood

Aah the Great British Baking Show....Wife's fave! I felt very inadequate watching the bread show!

I feel your pain ;)
I watched a couple of them and the level of baking is way out of my league!
And under time pressure :eek:

I mentioned somewhere recently about going out to dinner with my wife to discuss a career change. Announcement was made today. In the next couple of months, I am going to be transitioning from my Technical Field Sales position in our Cambridge location, to the Operations Manager position in our Brantford office. I am excited for the new challenge!

I mentioned somewhere recently about going out to dinner with my wife to discuss a career change. Announcement was made today. In the next couple of months, I am going to be transitioning from my Technical Field Sales position in our Cambridge location, to the Operations Manager position in our Brantford office. I am excited for the new challenge!
Congratulations Craig.

Back