What are you drinking right now?

From Tasting Beer 2nd edition. It takes longer but I like the results
View attachment 19185
I’ve always remembered the phrase “pour with vigor” from watching a documentary on people training to become master cicerones. I bottle condition as well and this technique works for me. You just have to make sure not to “glug”.

image.jpg
Azacca

I’ve always remembered the phrase “pour with vigor” from watching a documentary on people training to become master cicerones. I bottle condition as well and this technique works for me. You just have to make sure not to “glug”.
When you start the pour, you have to be all in, there is no pulling back.

I think that process would only work for keg systems. I bottle condition, so I'd be stirring up sediment with multiple pours. Maybe I will try this if I have a bottle with no visible sediment.
I think he includes bottle pours with this method. Just gotta take your time

Been a long time since I’ve had one of these and I was really skeptical. I’ve heard the stories that Boddington’s isn’t the same as it used to be, that these imported English beers never travel well, and there’s no way to recreate a Pub Ale in a can. All of that is probably true, but I still thought this was just fine. That little gimmick they have in the can does a nice job of creating a creamy mouthfeel. @Josh Hughes

5C742300-5164-4CD4-A782-BE385884F5A7.jpeg

Been a long time since I’ve had one of these and I was really skeptical. I’ve heard the stories that Boddington’s isn’t the same as it used to be, that these imported English beers never travel well, and there’s no way to recreate a Pub Ale in a can. All of that is probably true, but I still thought this was just fine. That little gimmick they have in the can does a nice job of creating a creamy mouthfeel. @Josh Hughes

View attachment 19209
Love a Boddington's. The bar I worked at had 42 beer taps. All of them rotated except Bud Light, Guinness, and Boddington's

Back