What are you drinking right now?

English Bitter
image.jpg

Tasting quite good. Nice firm bitterness but also a nice bready/cracker taste. This one came out real clean. I used all Vienna, just a little acid malt for ph and 34/70 on this one.
What did you hop it with?

Never have used magnum, but I really like hallertau. Nothing like a classic noble for a simple lager
Magnum's great for bittering, good neutral bitterness. I've found that using the noble hops for my bittering charge makes a better beer. Contrary to popular myth, some of the flavor of the boil hops makes it to the final beer.

View attachment 19235 Azacca pale ale with a nice lacing. I have been pouring as described by @Sunfire96 with good effect.
Oh yeah, this is my reward for getting out on my mountain bike today. I have ridden twice in the past week, and hope to establish this as a good, healthy habit again.

Getting out on the mountain bike sounds fun but i am afraid the tire chains would tear up the frame. I"ll have to grab a MentoRed and pretend I rode today.

Oh yeah, this is my reward for getting out on my mountain bike today. I have ridden twice in the past week, and hope to establish this as a good, healthy habit again.
Good for you! Just be careful out there.
And think of the fuel savings!

Back