What are you drinking right now?

First pull of the Brown Lager. Drinkable, but not quite ready yet. Lots of coffee flavor, a slight smokiness, definitely bitter with a sweetness on the finish
20220123_144603.jpg

Latest On Tap golden ale. This one went a little cidery on me. Not as much hop flavor as expected and it's more bitter than the last one. Used kolsch yeast instead of BRY97. Hoping time will sort this one out
View attachment 19115
And served in a Stange as per the kolsch standards.
Yup I can honestly say I've brewed one really good Kolsch the rest have been meh but drinkable.
A hard style to brew great.
I find pilsner easier lol

My attempt at a Black & Tan. It stayed separated for about 2 seconds lol I don't have the right spoon
View attachment 19125
What beers did you use? I was always under the impression that the gravities of each beer were the key to keeping them apart.
That is, Guinness < Bass, therefore Guinness on top.

What beers did you use? I was always under the impression that the gravities of each beer were the key to keeping them apart.
That is, Guinness < Bass, therefore Guinness on top.
What works, at least for me is a wheat on the bottom and Guiness on top. Perfect for sharing with a friend. My favorite is with this Raspberry Wheat, had to dig for these photos from last May...
20210501_210915.jpg
20210501_211430.jpg

Back