What are you drinking right now?

Back at the burger joint. Finally had a chance to try Zombie Dust by 3 Floyd's. I can see why so many people have brewed the clone recipe on here! It's a good one, lots of Citra flavor and aroma

20210721_194022.jpg

Back at the burger joint. Finally had a chance to try Zombie Dust by 3 Floyd's. I can see why so many people have brewed the clone recipe on here! It's a good one, lots of Citra flavor and aroma

View attachment 16734
I thought that you didn't like the NEIPA style

Are you turning the corner with hazy IPS's?:eek:
I'm almost positive it's an American Pale ale. I haven't seen it listed as a NEIPA or hazy IPA anywhere? The glass has a lot of condensation on the outside because that bar has shitty A/C

The can calls it an undead pale ale. India != undead so Pale Ale it is.

Ah, to clarify: the operator "!=" means 'not equals' in programming. The ! makes it 'not'.

The can calls it an undead pale ale. India != undead so Pale Ale it is.

Ah, to clarify: the operator "!=" means 'not equals' in programming. The ! makes it 'not'.
I'm glad you clarified, this one went right over my head lol

Fantome Vertignasse

Yep, it’s green. Looks like a Margarita. Tastes nothing like it. I’m not getting lime, but rather pepper, grapefruit and Prosecco and a clear Belgian character that you just know when you taste it. Depends on the sip. This is one F*#!&D up beer. Super happy that I pulled this off the shelf, sorry I didn’t grab two.

B8811CEC-356E-4F3F-8977-41D1F238868E.jpeg

We just booked our 15th Anniversary trip for next March, going to Clear Water Beach FLA where we were married. Hope to find the very famous Zombie Dust there!
I am watching you Wysowski! Always watching :rolleyes::D:D:D:D
It was really good! It has a perfect rating on Craft Beer and Brewing

Closing in on that bowling shirt? What…about 90 to go?
They have a 4 beer max per visit (that counts towards the shirt) so alas, 93 left to go. The beer turnover there is wild tho, I could go 3 times a week and the draft list would be mostly different each time

Back