What are you drinking right now?

I was correct next pour was all foam. So I cleaned the keg and sanitized it. Transferred the German lager. So I had almost a pint of it. This is the bottom. The rest was SO clear I was surprised. Pressure fermented in the 60s per instructions form @Trialben this tasted VERY clean. Basically like bread with a nice Hallertau bite. Post this just for the color and the head from spunding View attachment 16619
Glad my advice hasn't proved a catastrophe :D

I can't stop won't stop buying this beer. My fermenter smells a lot like it, which gives me hopes for the current brew turning out alright. I designed the recipe and bought ingredients before I discovered this at the grocery store, so a happy accident :)
View attachment 16620
Current bunyip is Citra /Simcoe took a sample yesterday and I could just drink that as is without any conditioning

image.jpg
image.jpg

Herm’s Amber Ale in late afternoon sun - looks pretty good to me. Next batch brewing this weekend.

Ginger NINGER.
20210718_151932.jpg

At first I thought I'd flunked this one the Tumeric was a bit full on but it's ballanced out now it's got an earthy flavour and sorta mustard like thing too along with the ginger it's a bit of a weird one.

This drink to me is half health drink with all the Tumeric and ginger in it.:)
Tasting notes
Screenshot_20210718-200552_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Cali got you all paranoid. Welcome to the rational coast.

(Not intended to be a political statement. Just sharing a personal opinion that California is too much of a nanny state for my preferences.)
Nannies cause bad health in California.

My apologies to anyone offended by previous content. Was just a spur of the moment bad joke. Still mean the joke, but just been enough of the big C word (not COVID) to last us all a long time. Opened mouth before engaging brain. Sorry.

Last edited:

Back