How many BF brews have you done?

upload_2021-5-13_20-32-1.png

"Real" are brews I actually....brewed. ;)
2019 was a really slow year, '19 / '20 were a bit on the low side too, but I am ramping back up to ~1 brew / month, so looks like ~120 brews in 9+ years. All grain, all the way!
No favorites....lots and lots of tries at a "german pale ale" though...:rolleyes:

I am interested to hear from the veterans of BF as well as new comers.

• How many brews have you done in Brewers Friend?
  • What is your favorite brew you have done to date?
  • Do you generally prefer: All-grain, Extract, Partial or BIAB? Why?
Four brews that were tracked, six since starting to use Brewers Friend. Three others in the many years prior.
Favorite was a SMaSH IPA w Weyermann Pilsner malt and Mosaic hops, clone attempt for Lone Pine’s Yellow Rose. All-Grain BIAB, using bucket fermenters to produce 5 and 2.5 gallon batches, although I never bottle as much as I plan. I enjoy building the recipes and trying to improve the process and outcome. Very challenging. Also enjoy the taste of a good brew, and sharing with friends.

Four brews that were tracked, six since starting to use Brewers Friend. Three others in the many years prior.
Favorite was a SMaSH IPA w Weyermann Pilsner malt and Mosaic hops, clone attempt for Lone Pine’s Yellow Rose. All-Grain BIAB, using bucket fermenters to produce 5 and 2.5 gallon batches, although I never bottle as much as I plan. I enjoy building the recipes and trying to improve the process and outcome. Very challenging. Also enjoy the taste of a good brew, and sharing with friends.
Sounds like the dream everyone wants!

Back