What's your next brew

Pales, blondes and Cream Ales will be on my diet this Summer. Might sneak in a Session IPA too. Hope you and Lisa are staying safe.
Doing well. Getting ready to cut hay. Gonna do a Fresh Hop Cream ale in September. Find that in the BJCPs...:D Cheers.

I want to hear more about this pseudo-decoction. I mean, I already live in a world where SWAMBO's shampoo contains 13% unnatural ingredients....

Thirteen Bitter Years, it is an "inspired by" Three Floyd's Zombie Dust. No idea how accurate the recipe is, and I haven't actually had a real Zombie Dust, so I think that I can do no wrong!

Doing a batch of Cider tomorrow and a Pale Ale on Wednesday. Got all caught up on my chores, so have plenty of time unless Murphy's law decides to strike again. May even get in some fishing later in the week.

Alrighty this is a bit out there a coconut caramel stout hence the name go big bold or go home.
Any pointers are welcome I'm open until this Sunday ;)
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1021086/bonkers-tout
That looks awesome!
- The only thing I can think of that I'd change is that I tend to add additional sugars (like caramel) to the end of the boil - 10 minutes. And things like chocolate nibs (or coconut) to the fermenter post-fermentation.

- With that said: Urban Chestnut in MO makes an awesome stout that they alter in many ways and one of them has been with coconut.... IT WAS AWESOME! - I'm looking forward to hearing how this one turns out man!

That looks awesome!
- The only thing I can think of that I'd change is that I tend to add additional sugars (like caramel) to the end of the boil - 10 minutes. And things like chocolate nibs (or coconut) to the fermenter post-fermentation.

- With that said: Urban Chestnut in MO makes an awesome stout that they alter in many ways and one of them has been with coconut.... IT WAS AWESOME! - I'm looking forward to hearing how this one turns out man!
You've got a great point I'll move the toasted coconut to fermentation I'll mitigate bacteria roasting and adding straight to fermentor.
Cheers thanks for you help ;)

Back