Wiring for 2 chugger pumps

I have to account for brewing stuff as well as hunting stuff!! :) If you think drinking beer is "cheaper" when you make it at home, wait til you see the bill for that "free" venison and wild pork!!! :D :D :D

I don't know....they way meat prices are rising it might not take that long to break even on that too!

Reactions: J A
I don't know....they way meat prices are rising it might not take that long to break even on that too!
I learned long ago I can't raise pigs or chickens and even come close to the price I can get it for at the store. Beef is another story cause it can be raised large scale on my father in laws cattle ranch. I can make bank on eggs though, and when we used to have kids at home more and able to help, goat milk was also in demand.

I have to account for brewing stuff as well as hunting stuff!! :) If you think drinking beer is "cheaper" when you make it at home, wait til you see the bill for that "free" venison and wild pork!!! :D :D :D

I need to figure in the savings of reloading vs buying ammo too...it only works if you use something on the obscure side. 8x57 guy myself.

I need to figure in the savings of reloading vs buying ammo too...it only works if you use something on the obscure side. 8x57 guy myself.
Oh, man! That's a whole other world of "savings"! :D I have several that are reload-only or are non-standard enough to be hard to find on the store shelves.
Since the time it takes to reload is relatively low, there are plenty of rounds where you can claim a legitimate monetary advantage. :)

Holy $h1+ Batman! This some serious drift on the subject. It went from chugger pumps to reloading ammo. Funny thing is, I recently told my boy to start reloading since he burning through all mine.

CCD1C542-7ED6-464B-BECB-21AB26B54EF2.jpeg
AE18E045-D90C-4D87-84ED-550094560858.jpeg
187C9E67-0E37-4322-952E-35A6532204EA.jpeg
B718ED06-5B89-4A4B-AC10-89736EE99982.jpeg
@Texcali75 Here, I made a quick video attempting to explain everything. I hope this helps!

the hardest thing is trying to shove all the shit inside the box....but got it done!
F734DB10-2D91-49E2-9425-1A0F082F0BE1.jpeg

Looks good!
Hope you don't mind that we kind of went a little (a lot) off topic on your thread!
if you catch his "DRIFT"

...and great job on the install...very high tech that black and white!

Nice! Looks like it all came together perfectly and you still have all your fingers from what I can see:D

Nice work! It looks right and neat too! I actually meant to talk about getting a deep box for it when making the video. Getting it all in there is always the hardest part! Thanks for posting the pics.

I assume you ran it with both pumps going to test it out?

Nice work! It looks right and neat too! I actually meant to talk about getting a deep box for it when making the video. Getting it all in there is always the hardest part! Thanks for posting the pics.

I assume you ran it with both pumps going to test it out?

yeah both pumps worked great. Combo switch is the tits @Craigerrr Yet to brew with the new setup. A few more fittings and valves and will be ready. Still need to calibrate sight glass, fit hoses to length and add Ts and ball valves to MT and pump inlets.....minimize disconnecting. Also have a blichmann auto sparge arm for the MT but it’ll be flimsy on plastic. I will eventually move to a metal vessel, another keggle or pot.
C7DB5514-C06F-409D-BDBF-515E9C449D39.jpeg

Back