Who do you cheer for?

Uh Oh!
Oilers have themselves in a tight spot... going to have to make some history to come back from 0-3:confused:

We really Oilers’d that game.

Geez Louise. Unnecessary penalty by Archibald and subsequent goal on the PP got the Jets mojo flowing.

Shitty.

We really Oilers’d that game.

Geez Louise. Unnecessary penalty by Archibald and subsequent goal on the PP got the Jets mojo flowing.

Shitty.
The numbers for they're big guys aren't bad at all, they're just getting goalied

I can't really complain how Smith played when 3/4 of the games are OT losses :(

Not sure what's worse, first round sweep, or coming dead last and at least getting a shot at a future star :rolleyes:

Kidding, the dead last years were way worse.

Not sure what's worse, first round sweep, or coming dead last and at least getting a shot at a future star :rolleyes:

Maybe this series ends up being lessons learned and a better future for a franchise on the rise. I like the GM, and I think you have a good coach. Not to mention two of the best players in the league...

No by goalied I meant Hellebuyck not Smith. He's been really good at keeping the big guns off the board

That was rather disappointing but we're used to it.

Buffalo just fell out of the top 3 US local TV markets for the time in 12 years. Viewership feel over 30%, the single largest decline in the league. Hope that actually makes ownership sit up and take notice that fans have had enough of their ineptitude. Their longest playoff drought before this was 3 years and they were bankrupt and league run and still finishing only 5-10 points out of a spot. 10 years under the current ownership and they have finished dead last 4 of the last 8 years. It's unbelievable. I feel like a Twitter algorithm could be more successful at running the team

Game 6!
GO LEAFS!
20210529_194531.jpg

Thanks Steve
Just didn't want it as bad as Les Habitant

Maybe next year I will have to get some Maple Leaf Eichel socks...
20210620_181121.jpg

Sad news today, Rene Robert has passed away. A Hockey legend, and not only in Buffalo.:(
RIP Rene
Screenshot_20210622-202229_Chrome.jpg

Sad news today, Rene Robert has passed away. A Hockey legend, and not only in Buffalo.:(
RIP Rene
View attachment 16328
:(:(:(:(:(
I hadn't heard...
I knew he had a heart attack but it sounded like he was stable.
Sad. He had the first 100 point season in Sabres history. 2/3 of the French Connection (and my profile pic) are now no longer with us.

I heard that he had his driveway redone using materials from the Aud. Sounds like he loved being a Sabre

Back