Who do you cheer for?

Congrats on the win! Again, I wasn't able to watch the game, going to have to make it a priority to watch next Sunday when they visit Lambeau!

A few buddies went to Lambeau this past week for a tour and to visit their hall of fame.

I think it's so cool to walk out of the same tunnel that the Packer greats (and not-so-greats) have been coming out of since 1957! And you even get to walk over a small section of bricks taken from City Stadium where the Packers played from 1925-1956.

I don't know if I should be just be depressed about this or hopeful for the future. The Sabres currently have their weakest roster in years but these preseason games have been some of the most exciting hockey I've seen from them in years. So they're going to be bad but there's hope? But they've given us false hope before

I don't know if I should be just be depressed about this or hopeful for the future. The Sabres currently have their weakest roster in years but these preseason games have been some of the most exciting hockey I've seen from them in years. So they're going to be bad but there's hope? But they've given us false hope before

I wouldn't read much into any pre-season game in any sport. Much of the playing time is for auditioning players who are on the bubble. And some of those players won't be on the team on day 1 of the regular season. Experienced players who have a lock on making the team aren't going to go 100% during preseason. Nor should they. As a fan, player or coach, the last thing you want is your star player to be out for the season due to an injury in a meaningless pre-season game. Also, you also have to factor in whether your first and second-string players facing off against their third and fourth-string players or visa-versa.

Ugh......
It is like dogs and cats are sleeping together or something.
It may be time for a certain future hall of famer to hang em up...

upload_2021-10-8_6-16-15.png

I wouldn't read much into any pre-season game in any sport. Much of the playing time is for auditioning players who are on the bubble. And some of those players won't be on the team on day 1 of the regular season. Experienced players who have a lock on making the team aren't going to go 100% during preseason. Nor should they. As a fan, player or coach, the last thing you want is your star player to be out for the season due to an injury in a meaningless pre-season game. Also, you also have to factor in whether your first and second-string players facing off against their third and fourth-string players or visa-versa.
It is a fairly well established fact that the Stanley Cup is awarded in June, not September!

Keep your hopes high, and your expectations low Steve

@Josh Hughes , I forgot you were a Bengals fan. We should have commiserated last week on how both teams were insisting the other team win the game, with a record setting 5 consecutive missed field goals in the final two minutes of regulation and into overtime. Good grief! Thanks for letting us win that one! Normally Mason Crosby is a stud kicker but, missing chip-shot field goals and an extra point? Crazy. Hopefully tomorrow is better for both teams.

@Josh Hughes , I forgot you were a Bengals fan. We should have commiserated last week on how both teams were insisting the other team win the game, with a record setting 5 consecutive missed field goals in the final two minutes of regulation and into overtime. Good grief! Thanks for letting us win that one! Normally Mason Crosby is a stud kicker but, missing chip-shot field goals and an extra point? Crazy. Hopefully tomorrow is better for both teams.
He guy the Bengals DRAFTED was pretty good as well but he had the same issue. I out drafted in all caps since I think he was the only kicker drafted. I wanted them to get offensive linemen. I get it though. Inconsistent kicking cost them at least 3 games last year.

It'd be easy to be mad that the Steelers just scored, but that touchdown by Ebron was real pretty o_O

It'd be easy to be mad that the Steelers just scored, but that touchdown by Ebron was real pretty o_O
Both teams needed the win badly, feel bad for the kid (Geno Smith), he played real good.

Back