Who do you cheer for?

Sad to see a refresh…..My Bengals suck again haha But at least the Steelers do too :p @Craigerrr
Not only do the Bengals not suck, but they have clinched the AFC North, and the Steelers need a win and a few other teams to lose to make the playoffs. When pray tell is the last time the Bengals were in a position to do something this:
Screenshot_20220105-134706_The Athletic.jpg

Not only do the Bengals make the playoffs,but they win their first playoff game in 30 years!!!
What a fun game to watch! Watched with my grandparents, mom, and Steeler Step dad as usual:) Last time they won a playoff game I was 10 and with the same people minus the step dad.

High drama in Dallas tonight!
Think I'm going to need a bigger TV down here...
GO STEELERS!
20220116_193120.jpg

Incredible playoff games this weekend. Incredible and fun to watch. Patriots are out so I got no dog in the hunt.

This cup of coffee is tasting pretty fine this morning. A Maple Leaf win last night to clinch home ice in the first round, and a couple goals from Auston Matthews giving him 60 on the season, priceless!
20220427_064905.jpg

This cup of coffee is tasting pretty fine this morning. A Maple Leaf win last night to clinch home ice in the first round, and a couple goals from Auston Matthews giving him 60 on the season, priceless!
View attachment 20436
Heh. It is springtime! Are the leafs out yet? :rolleyes:

My Reds are total ass…didn’t even try to improve or at least maintain. On to football at least the Bengals made moves to improve.

Back