Who do you cheer for?

1707682619449.png

I think the Jets are finally going to do it!

It was a really good, entertaining game!
The second half of the game was entertaining. The first half was filled with too many punts and too many errors. Perfect example was the Chiefs 50 yard pass followed by a fumble on the next play. Glad it turned out to be a competitive game.

The second half of the game was entertaining. The first half was filled with too many punts and too many errors. Perfect example was the Chiefs 50 yard pass followed by a fumble on the next play. Glad it turned out to be a competitive game.
I guess I was entertained with the first quarter as I was cheering for zero zero at end of the quarter, made $50 on the squares on that!

Great second half but got tired of repetitive shots of Kelce and Swift. I know it’s not their fault and I feel sorry for them. But really, Mecole Hardman catches the wining touchdown and the next shot is TS being mobbed by her friends. I’m sure Hardman had family at the game.

I remember going skating at Nathan Phillips Square once as a kid, it was a quite the memory.
I kept asking where my Mom was, eventually, oh there she is!
She had fallen and broken her arm, my Uncle snuck her away to the hospital to get a cast on.
They hid this from me so I wouldn't worry about her...

1708523731456.png

Looks like Russell Wilson is headed to Pittsburgh. @Craigerrr how do you feel about that?
I'm a big Russell fan and I think Mike Tomlin is a way better fit than Sean Payton. I don't want Russell's only legacy to be weird shit he said off the field. That man carried the Seahawks for years despite getting no support from the coaching staff about his O-line concerns
I'm a little worried about the lack of a receiving corps for him to utilize. Pickens had such a hot and cold season.

Well, the price is right, and for one year, I don't see a downside.
I think he can be a good mentor for Kenny and give him more time to develop.
I am oblivious to any of Wilson's off field activities, he is a very good, veteran QB, definitely an upgrade of Trubisky as a starter/mentor.

NHL Playoffs starting soon!
GO LEAFS GO!
Oilers in a hole in Toronto tonight!
Screenshot_20240323_205059_Maple Leafs.jpg

Speaking of the Steelers, Justin Fields is also a coming to Pitt!
Uncommon for the Steelers to be so splashy in the off season. Both Rudolph the red nosed QB, and Kenny Pickett have moved on.
Should be an interesting year!

Back