Who do you cheer for?

I will never forgive the Stars, they know what they did...
Go Wild!
Ah yes, the "foot in the crease" cup winning goal... Don Cherry always said it would happen, and it happened. Don was/is a bit of a Hockey Neanderthal, but he was just so often right on the money. That goal definitely should not have been allowed at the time, but happens al the time now...

Screenshot_20230422-231758_The Athletic.jpg

Is this curling or cornhole or what?? :p

Couldn't complete another comeback tonight, back to Tampa for game 6 Saturday
Screenshot_20230427-222736_NHL.jpg

It has been 19 years since the Leafs won a playoff series. I am elated, but suddenly hungry for more. The Stanley Cup playoffs is a grueling two month pursuit, the most difficult trophy to win in sports is The Stanley Cup.
Off to round 2, Let's Go!
Screenshot_20230430-000409_The Athletic.jpg

The Oilers really played bad defense last night against Vegas, even though Leon got 4 goals in 1 game they still couldn't pull it out. The number of almost break aways was really bad.

I have been better, but I have been worse, ask me again Thursday morning:confused:
Screenshot_20230509-171826_NHL.jpg

OmG Celtics are killing me. Should have won in Regulation and in OT.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 33
There's always next year, right?

You are an evil man @SabreSteve , I was cheering for your Sabres to get in and everything!
I'm sorry it's like a condition of being a Sabres fan that you must possess an undying hated of the Leafs. In all reality though you're pretty cool and reasonable and not obnoxious and delusional like many of the Leafs fans you meet on the internet so I really don't take any pleasure in your pain. Sorry.
Hopefully for your sake they have the common sense to not blow things up. People want to see it as an upset cause they were the 8 seed but people forget that the Panthers were the president's trophy winners last year and upgraded their top winger with one of the top 5 forwards in the game. They should have been a cup favorite all year but they underachieved. They seemed to figure it out just in time for the playoffs. No shame in losing to them.

I feel your pain Craig. My Milwaukee Bucks (the #1 seed) were (almost) swept out of the playoffs in the first round.
20_f.png

Back