What's your next brew

At least yours is already brewed lol

Very true. I give my Dad, both my brothers, my buddy in Ohio, and my son-in-law a case of homebrew every year for Christmas. Here is the label my wife made for our Christmas beer. We made a Bad Santa beer last year that wasn't that good, different beer but we liked the name. She sniped the graphic from somewhere obviously.

badsanta.JPG

My Xmas brew is gonna be a little late this year, but since it's a winter warmer it should still taste good in January or February :) trying a clone of Fullsail's Wassail old ale. It's my favorite winter seasonal release and I havent had it since leaving Oregon in 2014 (@Herm brews you should seek it out!)

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1334971/wassail-2022
I’ve been looking, have found a few Full Sail beers, but not the Wassail. I’ll keep looking.

2 brews coming up.
One on MJ 47 trub and one on Voss trub.
Although the voss one might be a tad more difficult now that the temperatures have dropped. But I just checked weather forecast and we are back to 100+ again by Friday. So another Voss to do as well.
I got 1 or 2 days to decide what to make :)

The golden ale is happily bubbling away and now I'm thinking about something dark. It could be a Czech dark lager using a pouch of Cablecar yeast in the fridge, or an American porter with some Chico slurry from the golden ale. Decisions, decisions! Also, I should be getting a Celebration IPA kit soon, which I'm pretty pumped about

The golden ale is happily bubbling away and now I'm thinking about something dark. It could be a Czech dark lager using a pouch of Cablecar yeast in the fridge, or an American porter with some Chico slurry from the golden ale. Decisions, decisions! Also, I should be getting a Celebration IPA kit soon, which I'm pretty pumped about
Czeck dark lager yum!

Celebration IPA, yum.

I got some time, but I think my next one will be the same as the current, except for either mash temperature or fermentation temp...
Depends on the tasting sample at bottling

American Porter, yum

Back