What did you get delivered today

Got bottle tops
Star san
Maris otter
Vienna
Toasted barley
Amber malt

Very happy. Found a fellow brewer in LSK (much bigger, much more sophisticated, but not too much) and I can buy malt from him
And he is next to a Thai restaurant :)
Awesome, hopefully he can help you acquire hops and yeast, too. I see more beer in your future!

Joining the pH meter club
20230126_175203.jpg

Nice, i have a simlar Apara. If you want an accurate reading, you use a meter.

Let us know how that one works.
I have had a couple of meters, but never got them to work properly.
The ones I have tried were way too complicated to calibrate...

that's the main reason I stopped using mine, the cheap ones go out of calibration before the next brew, then you need distilled water and the right amount plus a packet of solution powder, they only come with a few

It has been a while since I had anything delivered, well at least that I had any hope of using anytime soon. With two more sleeps until my first brew day in over 18 months I have had some stuff delivered! One of the hop varieties I ordered, I ordered a pound, the silly monkeys sent me 16 1 oz packages... saves me repackaging most of it FTW!
20230202_174043.jpg
20230202_174114.jpg

What is this you ask?
It is a shaker auto siphon.
I will demonstrate its intended purpose tomorrow evening!

It has been a while since I had anything delivered, well at least that I had any hope of using anytime soon. With two more sleeps until my first brew day in over 18 months I have had some stuff delivered! One of the hop varieties I ordered, I ordered a pound, the silly monkeys sent me 16 1 oz packages... saves me repackaging most of it FTW!
View attachment 24074 View attachment 24075

What is this you ask?
It is a shaker auto siphon.
I will demonstrate its intended purpose tomorrow evening!
I see you also bought yourself the polycarbonate sight glass. I just got two replacements, on sale for $4.95 each at Morebeer (same price at just the plastic tube). The top 3/4" of my older one broke off last brew, so I had to reinstall the top fitting with a screw clamp. Works fine, but for $5 I figured replacements for stock could not hurt.

I see you also bought yourself the polycarbonate sight glass. I just got two replacements, on sale for $4.95 each at Morebeer (same price at just the plastic tube). The top 3/4" of my older one broke off last brew, so I had to reinstall the top fitting with a screw clamp. Works fine, but for $5 I figured replacements for stock could not hurt.
Maybe I should get some spares!
I obviously have the original if I have an issue

Back