What did you get delivered today

For my birthday (yesterday), my wife bought me 3 extract kits from Morebeer.com. They had a special on three 5 gal kits for $79.99 including dry CALI yeast. 1.) Citra Session, 2.) Bells 2 heart ale clone, 3.) Sierra Nevada clone (forgot which one). Good deal.

Happy Birthday!

Mother in law got me a hat!
20220416_114001.jpg

Good for you! I'm still looking for a distributor for our local maltster. I know a lot of local breweries buy from them in bulk
Won't your local maltster sell you direct? That's how I get my grains.

EKG, whirlfloc, and some invert 2. At least my email says it showed up.

I needed to place on online order for a couple of hops that my LHBS doesn't carry. I decided as long as I have to pay for shipping I might as well load up on all the hops I expect to need in the next year. Unfortunately the British hops were all out of stock.
Yakima hops apr 2022.jpg

I needed to place on online order for a couple of hops that my LHBS doesn't carry. I decided as long as I have to pay for shipping I might as well load up on all the hops I expect to need in the next year. Unfortunately the British hops were all out of stock.
View attachment 20443
Holy crap! That's a lot of hops.
I just ordered from YVH also, great service. I can't see buying questionable "Artisan" or "LD Carlson" hops from MoreBeer (et al) ever again.

Holy crap! That's a lot of hops.
I just ordered from YVH also, great service. I can't see buying questionable "Artisan" or "LD Carlson" hops from MoreBeer (et al) ever again.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I laid them all out. I clicked on this and clicked on that. Clicked the quantity up to cover a couple of brews of this recipe and a couple of that brews of that recipe. I'll have to see how this bulk hop buy experiment goes.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I laid them all out. I clicked on this and clicked on that. Clicked the quantity up to cover a couple of brews of this recipe and a couple of that brews of that recipe. I'll have to see how this bulk hop buy experiment goes.
It'll goad you into brewing more and more and more, well you get the idea!!!

Confession: spent over $80 on hops last year at hops direct. Maybe a little carried away? But now I got HOPS for a while...

Back