What did you get delivered today

Dont drink it until you know for sure!! Just sayin':D
At first I thought it was a brewing buddy who regularly shares bottles for comments. But this ain t a hombrew It's brewed this year it's hard to tell with coopers though because their bottle conditioned too.
I did hand a bottle out a while back of Als Man Piss and he said he'd drop the bottle back so maybe it's old mate good on him for dropping it back Full:D!

My wife and her daughter went to get some supplies for going away to school in a couple of weeks, and came home home with this book for me. She is technically my step daughter, but I don't like to use the the "step" word. She is about to turn 22, and I have had a hand in raising her since she was about 7. I am one lucky guy!
20210815_155245.jpg
20210815_155255.jpg
20210815_155306.jpg

Love that!
And, it has a Hefeweitzen recipe! Double bonus!

Some omega liquid yeast delivered. It was warm....which is why one doesn’t order liquid in the summer despite a deal

Some omega liquid yeast delivered. It was warm....which is why one doesn’t order liquid in the summer despite a deal

Did they at least put dry ice blocks in with the yeast to slow the warming? From the tracking, can you tell how long it's was from their dock to your door? Maybe do a vitality starter on them to check their health?

Did they at least put dry ice blocks in with the yeast to slow the warming? From the tracking, can you tell how long it's was from their dock to your door? Maybe do a vitality starter on them to check their health?
Shipped Monday. There were ice packs. I plan to. They were also a few month old. I emailed Omega and they said they recommend a starter after 3 months and especially if it was delivered warm. They asked for the company’s name as well.

I too just got a delivery. Because of the lack of skilled HGV drivers in the UK - because the bosses don't want to pay the drivers a decent wage - there are delivery problems between farms and maltsters and HB shops so I decided to get my orders in early.
Just over 200lbs (98kg) of grains, 1kg of various hops and several missing yeasts. All to be added to inventory over a cup of tea...
upload_2021-8-26_13-3-1.png

upload_2021-8-26_13-3-24.png

I too just got a delivery. Because of the lack of skilled HGV drivers in the UK - because the bosses don't want to pay the drivers a decent wage - there are delivery problems between farms and maltsters and HB shops so I decided to get my orders in early.
Just over 200lbs (98kg) of grains, 1kg of various hops and several missing yeasts. All to be added to inventory over a cup of tea...
View attachment 17191
View attachment 17192
Now that is a haul!
What's your malt Sacks?

Back